First time hydroponics

pri0015

It seems a pretty straight forward system, pir. Which doesn't seem to need much explaining.

Admittedly it looks neat and tidy and somewhat automated. Though there does appear to be a couple of things that have been overlooked.

1) Pots seem a bit small which would hinder attempts to veg a large plant before flipping to flower. You'd be restricted to flip them 6-7 weeks into veg which is quite ample for most folk, but not so much if you're going for something special.

2) Like a few here, I'm not fond of having a reservoir in the grow space because it can raise humidity which is what you want to avoid during budding as it can encourage mold to take hold, and if it's in a small space it'll probably prove to be cumbersome to work around, and because the pots sit on top of the reservoir you lose that in head height in the room/tent. As well as a potential electrical hazard with the res in the room/cab.

Sorry to sound negative about the system. But it might be some other things you may want give some more thought to. But otherwise, if all that isn't a issue with you. I'd say you've found a simple straight forward system that will work for you. :)

Ok thanks sounds pretty straight forward 4 plants will be enough for a personal grow. Im about to order a dehumidifier very soon aswell

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey Joe, those links seem to work OK for me, but yea you can go have a look. If you click on my avatar in the left margin next to the post I sent it should take you to my profile page. Again, on the left margin of my profile page is a menu bar. If you scroll down to and click on 'gallery' you should get taken to the same place those links I posted relate to.

Hope it works.

Merl1n

Still no good unfortunately - can’t see the ‘Gallery’ link in your profile, only ‘Posts’ and can’t find it in there either. Never mind, thanks for trying anyway. App is a bit buggy I think - I’ll take a look on laptop tomorrow - could be a cross-platform sorta problem.