Outdoor Grow Box

Well.. It's coming down bucketfuls at the moment, and it was only this afternoon I hand-pollinated the girls. It's times like these that you can close the lid on the box and have minimal concern about the pollen taking up with the girls. :good:

I took some photo's of my method of pollen chucking today as well, once I come to harvest them in about a month's time i'll post a tutorial about it if all goes well. :)

Haha pleased as punch. Still no solar panel or lights though? Good stuff Indy I expect nothing less then an entertaining and informative pollination tutorial [emoji869]

And final pic, is of a screen I made up. Once I get this grow done I'm going with a photoperiod strain that I'll pot up in either 1 or 2 50 litre pots and whenever anything grows above the screen I can pull it under again. So hopefully once it's done I'll have a screen of green.

Better late than never..

post-10745-0-47427400-1553138991_thumb.jpg

post-10745-0-99691000-1553139003_thumb.jpg

post-10745-0-06962800-1553139016_thumb.jpg

post-10745-0-41993000-1553139031_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4