Earlier this week a bought myself a new present to tuck away in the corner of the house. Just somewhere to stash a couple of jars of assorted buds, and smoking utensils. See how I go, might upload some pics once hung. I've never been one that leaves shit lying around kids or in full view. Something that never sat well with me. Anyway..

ee1df54f-3492-4812-86f1-2ac2c5bbac9a.jpg

https://www.bunnings.com.au/sandleford-310-x-450-x-150mm-first-aid-box_p6101363

• Upvote 2

Earlier this week a bought myself a new present to tuck away in the corner of the house. Just somewhere to stash a couple of jars of assorted buds, and smoking utensils. See how I go, might upload some pics once hung. I've never been one that leaves shit lying around kids or in full view. Something that never sat well with me. Anyway..

ee1df54f-3492-4812-86f1-2ac2c5bbac9a.jpg

https://www.bunnings.com.au/sandleford-310-x-450-x-150mm-first-aid-box_p6101363

Hope no accidents occur at your place indy. I can see it now little johnny has cut his foot quick get some band aids from the medicine cabinet. Mum there is this weird dirty bottle with a hose in it and some chopped up herbs i a bowl but no band aids. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Better keep it locked mate.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Not to worry, there's a certain section where the kids know is out of bounds. Plus, I do talk to them about it (without bias) so they'll be well educated about it.

Everything in moderation. As anything can be abused or become habit forming if one doesn't have a hold on it.

EDIT: By the way, the sticker isn't attached to the door like it is in the picture. It's loose inside the cabinet if you want to bung it on.

You could even butt some conduit up to it and it could be disguised as a switchboard/electrical panel. :P

Edited by Indycar