Drug Testing Help Needed Please

i need some advice on drug testing as i have heard so many different opinions on this its hard to get the right info,im having to change my job and the new one im getting will require me to take a piss test ,so how long do i need to stay clean for and how can i speed up the process,i need lots of feedback on this please so any help you guys can give me will go a long way for me,i need to try and get clean in 2 weeks if possible cheers guys :P

Depending on the type of job they do not test for drugs. They test for protein levels in the liver, pancrease functions & suger levels.

I have been for many pre-employment medicals and have asked the nurse taking the sample about their purpose. They can not test for drugs unless u have been made aware & they have your signiture on paper. It is against the law to test for illegal drugs without the subjects pernission, especialy when applying for a job.

Of course this relates to the type of job as some are required to test for drugs, not only at the pre-employment stage but randimly during employment also.

There is a fall back position. Try the drugrid test kits being sold on the net. They come in many forms and claim to rid the body of any toxins within 24hrs. Look in herbal smoke shops on the net.

I've just finished 12 months of piss tests for probation....fun. Most places do a test which is a strip dip test to make sure the sample is not diluted, then they do the drug test on a 5 panel test looking for pot, speed, smack etc. If you only have 2 weeks start exercising and heaps of it. THC attaches itself to the fat in your body, so if you up your metabolism you start burning fat. Flushing out your system with water or ural does nothing at all. Stop exercising 2 days before the test and eat lightly. Eat some meat 3 or 4 days prior to get your creatine level correct. Start pissing a couple of hours before the test, the more voids the better. I drank gateraide, about 1 1/2 litres an hour before the test with salt added to get the specific gravity correct. Give them a mid stream sample not the first bit cos that is the dirtiest. And 4 asprin 30 minutes before the test. Asprin can give a false negative for pot. Also some vit b to colour the urine. Best of luck matey....it sucks big time having to be tested.

Just to follow this one up incase some one reads it in the future.

It took nearly 6 weeks to drop below a safe level. This is without doing much but I dont have much body fat.

I have done a lot of reading on this and the best bet is to follow the advice from Julsdolphin.

You can cheat but if you mess up you mess up big time.

You can take some one elses piss JUST DONT GET SPRUNG.

GOD I WANT A SMOKE. Still waiting to do the real test for the job.

Rob J