State of Origin - The Great Sal Grow Off!

Tunkers

That's alright mate , just good to here from u

Got a funny feeling sal Jnr is male, not 100% I check again later

Sorry to see to outdoors, not as easy as it sounds but u will be better for the experience gained in preparation and lessons learnt

What happened to the barn idea?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Coz of the indoor plants as well I scrapped the barn idea once I moved out here. Didn't bother me so much when I wasn't living on the property but don't feel comfortable enough now. Hope it's not male mate or NSW is out. I do have more seeds but it almost feels like cheating to me?
  • Upvote 1

Coz of the indoor plants as well I scrapped the barn idea once I moved out here. Didn't bother me so much when I wasn't living on the property but don't feel comfortable enough now. Hope it's not male mate or NSW is out. I do have more seeds but it almost feels like cheating to me?

You having another bbq?? be sure to stash your seeds better this time ;) heaps of time left in the season get em Goin I reckon.