State of Origin - The Great Sal Grow Off!

Tunkers

sooty would have to have a place for his efforts and 3rd well theres a couple of choices there, ya know what im going to donate my first prize to sooty, top effort for first time outdoors sooty, you deserve it, and im happy with my bowl, lol now we need a new 2nd lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

gq, i read this earlier and didn't have time to reply sorry. lost for words mate!

means a lot to hear that from you.

learnt heaps from you queenie..and others here, and to me, to hear praise from your teachers is a win on its own.

cant thank u enough [emoji120]

• Upvote 1

no problem sooty, and well done mate, learnings what its all about, even i still learn new lessons with every grow, every plant is different and is an opportunity learn if you listen to your plants they will teach you, i dont even know what the prize is lol but i hope you enjoy it soot, pm OMD your detalis and it will be on its way soon, and thanks to OMD for sorting out prizes, your awesome dallas

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1