State of Origin - The Great Sal Grow Off!

Tunkers

:) drive , ware & tear on the car fuel & your drive / checkout time or

walk to the garage with a teaspoon & 1lt of water , kelp in water

put on the lid on & ya done , strain & spray in 24hrs

but hey , you buy the seasol &

i'll happily put my money where my mouth is send you some tassie kelp meal

& you tell me which one you thought was a better product

& worth the effort either way

PM an address & i'll get some off monday

Haha I'm just being cheeky itchy I trust ya kelp mix is the shit. I don't ever doubt the shit you say mate. I'm just a lazy fuck

PS I was living on same block as Bunnings before I split with the wife. No car needed lol

Edited by Tunkers

I try and get mine from the beach, if not got 5l of Natrakelp as  a backup, shitloads better than seasol.

Might give the Tassie bull kelp meal a go, apparently its illegal to remove anything from the beach

Not that I've read the "BIG  BOOK OF RULES" or plan to, its just easier these days than throwing the tnuc writing the fine in the water

I try and get mine from the beach, if not got 5l of Natrakelp as  a backup, shitloads better than seasol.

Might give the Tassie bull kelp meal a go, apparently its illegal to remove anything from the beach

Not that I've read the "BIG  BOOK OF RULES" or plan to, its just easier these days than throwing the tnuc writing the fine in the water

was going to say there's rules about taking from the beach 

just saw this on the taskelp site , someones like minded , they have Coots kelp info on there 

you could only know coot i reckon if your hanging at the same sites we hang at 

http://taskelp.com/make-your-own-kelp-compost-tea/

Edited by itchybromusic
  • Upvote 1

make your own seasol on steroids in 24hrs

buy some kelp meal & a Aloe vera plant or aloe gel powdered

you can get a 20kg bag of Tas kelp $120 delivered to most states in oz

you need 1 & 1/4 teaspoons per liter of water

how many teaspoons in 20kg bag ? put it this way , if that was all you used it for , they could put the rest

of what you don't use at the bottom of the hole when your buried @ 105yo lol

did i mention , i think it might work out cheaper , higher quality ( minimal Processing ) & you can use your own rain water

rather than paying to have water shipped to bunnings in a seasol bottle , & when you strain the kelp out of the homemade

kelp tea , put it in the worm bin , they get a feed for better castings , for you

howdy itchy, i like the sound of this seasol on roids... how much of the aloe goes into this mix ?

im keen to try it, is there smaller amounts of kelp meal to buy? ill have a suss on ol' mate google..

howdy itchy, i like the sound of this seasol on roids... how much of the aloe goes into this mix ?

im keen to try it, is there smaller amounts of kelp meal to buy? ill have a suss on ol' mate google..

Hey sooty 

aloe juice @ 15ml per liter 

i'm pretty sure if you checkout the new no till soil joints around the place 

Dr greenthumb , living soil solutions & organic gardening solutions , you'll find smaller amounts 

i think even taskelp have smaller amounts you can buy , there type 1 kelp is $17 for 250g