State of Origin - The Great Sal Grow Off!

Tunkers

lol

Who realy cares who wins though hey, its going to good to see all the different styles and methods of growing. Most importantly is that the "Spawn Of Sal" will live on :)

the spawn of salthat little gal(I hope) will be the pride of NSW

I wonder if there's a way to make it turn blue without damaging it 0da2e4f670bde3ca50f9f7368abb3c79.pngcf81c9c6df85d7c7f3deb6c5b2f4fb78.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Can OP post a link or make a post with more Sal info so everyone knows wtf is going on here. :peace:

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual

Sorry Ford I just spent like half an hour writing a huge story about Sal's origin and then went to copy a link to my thread... and lost it... Fuck I hate that. So there's the link for anyone who wants to learn the whole underdog story behind Shit spot Sal. She is claimed to be skunk red hair but no one will ever know for sure.

• Upvote 1

the spawn of salthat little gal(I hope) will be the pride of NSW

I wonder if there's a way to make it turn blue without damaging it 0da2e4f670bde3ca50f9f7368abb3c79.pngcf81c9c6df85d7c7f3deb6c5b2f4fb78.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

If she's a girl micmac we may have a chance. Go us blues!!?

Just had a look, 3 out of 4 Sal beans have popped in under 24 hrs :)

Damn viable beans these are Tunks..

Oh and i just bought a smallish greenhouse so let the game begin :egyptdance:

Hey mine have popped too! They really are good little seeds [emoji4]