State of Origin - The Great Sal Grow Off!

Tunkers

As some of you may be aware, I recently split up with the wife, and we have mutually gone our separate ways. All is well, and Tunkers will continue tinkering as usual, but to stay busy and be with company, I decided to invite a few of the grow guys from OSA over for a BBQ and beer on the weekend. You know, a casual get together...

One thing led to another, as they usually do, and it soon became a pretty fucking crazy night... I'll spare you the details but them ozstoners are mental! And I think there was a donkey there at one point?? Billygoat knows what I'm talking about… lol

Anyway, after dusting myself off Sunday morning and popping out the shed for my morning bowl of cone flakes, I glanced down at my glorious stash of seeds and realised one of the vials of Sal's beans was missing!!

I knew right away that those cheeky bastards got em the night before, and returned to their respective states to grow their very own Sals… Although who wouldn't want there own Shit Spot Sal to keep? I think the time has come boys to see who can do the best job of budding that bitch!

So let's pick a date to get these beans started and may the best state win!

b5d526bba8340b2104b5dc6b478dae3e.jpg

I'm thinking an end date also? So no smartarses decide to veg for 2 years lol

Also, sorry to anyone that didn't come to the party… Wish everybody coulda had a Sal…

GAME ON!

Edit. Additional information from OP:

https://cannabis.com...o-get-perpetual

"......I just spent like half an hour writing a huge story about Sal's origin and then went to copy a link to my thread... and lost it... Fuck I hate that. So there's the link for anyone who wants to learn the whole underdog story behind Shit spot Sal. She is claimed to be skunk red hair but no one will ever know for sure."

Edited by Ford Fairlane
  • Upvote 3

He makes a mean BBQ too.

Anyway what's the rules ???? And what do I win ???

I was hoping the more experienced growers amongst us would assist with laying down rules. We all need to pick a fucking day to start so if someone could throw a date out there. I can start whenever. And like I said, maybe have a date to be finished by so no one is vegging forever like a real sal.. other then that, I guess it'd be growers preference how they do it.. am I missing anything?