2017 grow

Hi All, 

Three years ago, I was give a few weed seeds by chance from a friend. I am not a big smoker but I decided to plant the seeds and watch it grow. Only 1 out of the 10 seeds grew, but it was worth it. It was a great learning experience and I had a lot of fun. It ended up being a nice big plant, you can see the results here:

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/71279-my-first-grow-any-tips/

The second and third years were no good. In the second year, I only had two seeds and they didn't survive the first week - not enough sun I reckon. The third year I was given a small plant that grew into a male, so disappointing. 

This year, someone from this site has helped me out with some seeds, they know who they are and its really appreciated. 

I planted five different seeds:

Sinmint cookies x DNA tangie

Sunshine Daydream (SSDD) x Tranquil Elephantizer (TE)

DNA Florida Gold x DNA Tangie

Bubblefuck

Barneys Farm Cookies Kush

I planted them about a week ago and as of today, only three have sprouted: Barneys Farm Cookies Kush, Sunshine Daydream (SSDD) x Tranquil Elephantizer (TE), and the Bubblefuck. Attached are photos of the plants.

The first photo has the Barneys Farm Cookies Kush on the RHS and the SSDD x TE seed on the LHS.

The other photo is of the bubblefuck. It sprouted with its shell on and I delicately ripped that off, hopefully its ok. 

I dont have a lot of faith for the two others given the length of time its been. 

All I am hoping for is one healthy female plant. That is all I need for my smoking needs. However, I really want a couple so I can experiment with growing techniques and learn as much as I can as to what makes a nice healthy plant.

Anyway, hope you are all doing well here (seen some familiar names lurking) and thanks for following my 2017 growing journey.

post-55275-0-39348700-1505125214_thumb.jpg

post-55275-0-19650400-1505125228_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1