GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

theres not an Anzac day that passes that doesnt bring me to tears, it leaves a lump in my throat and my heart heavy, as a child i asked my great uncle what was it like at war, he just cryed and said you dont want to know, ive spent many year's educating myself about all the wars Australians fought in, i have many family members and friends that served this country, im so proud to be Australian, may there deaths not be in vain, lest we forget, never ever

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by greenqueen2
  • Upvote 5

+Lest We Forget =The freedom we have today

Nice one GQ ....Only just seen your efforts .all good advice from everyone ....Temps seem to be the biggest thing and storage over the years ...of experimenting ....gotta love this time of year.....

when it rains it pours ...

You will find a way that suites you there are many ..and there have been many suggestions by others already 

Best of luck- I have been off making oil .

With Bubble Hash 

my favorite way is to sprinkle it over the top of some bud in a bowl. or roll a joint and sprinkle it over the greens

Vaping or get a titanium nail get a titanium hash slide or quartz nail and do yourself a favor. look it up you'll be able to smoke your hash right out of your fav bong or bubbler. also healthstone glass makes concentrate slides and pipes that have a porous rock in them so even the nastiest of full melts and waxs dont melt through and you can get all the cannabinoids efficiently. 

One final thought. if you have a full melt hash (normally sticky to the texture, brown, breaks open kind of golden if good) dont hot knife it. that's meant for compressed hash or stone hash; hot knifing good full melts just makes a mess and leaves you more stressed than ripped 

Melts and bubbles and oils ..down side is the stickiness the stuff latches onto anything

I made some pure oil temple balls and at low temps they held but they then melted ..Hard to keep and sticky as like manuka honey and the colour varies alot reds to blacks to gold to honey ....I pretty much turned 80% of everything this year to oil for longer storage and it takes up little space .and well everything's based on weight when or if you got hassled ...not purity ...Seriously EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THAT .!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by cardrona
  • Upvote 2

A series of a few batches ....some small impurities in there but overall ....delectable ; )

And this will last for decades .and millenia......seriously they found hash in the tombs in Eygpt and it still got them high.

Signing off live from the Capilano Honey Factory ....   ; ) There is a buzz in the air

Have a minutes silence today everyone ...we live in the best country in the world 

Lest we forget 

post-60532-0-01775400-1524613996_thumb.jpg

post-60532-0-16050200-1524614052_thumb.jpg

post-60532-0-21618800-1524614249_thumb.jpg

post-60532-0-38140200-1524614306_thumb.jpg

post-60532-0-30395500-1524614369_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Where do you store it and how ...I should read previous I am sure you have mentioned it ?

soon as im done makin bubble hash im going to get in and make up a heap more rso, i like rso it doesn't last as long as brownies so good night time i find, heres some i made a while backattachicon.gif20171211_171102

sorry not sure why the pic is upside down?

hey there cardrona with oils i usually syringe it up and keep in airtight container in the dark at room temp, but il like to keep a small batch in the freezer as well once cured as i find it easy to just snap some off and swallow like a tablet no mess no getting it on my teeth, lol its not a good look having black teeth, dry sift i puck em up and store in airtight containers in dark spot but seems this is my first crack at bubble hash im yet to store it as its still drying in its own room seperate from where i dry my hooch in a dark spot and i was going to make some shapes with it once its dry and maybe wrap it indervidually in baking paper and store somewhere dry and dark? i could change my plan if you recken theres a better way though, nice looking oil to cardy

• Upvote 1