GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

That was gong to be my next enquiry, curing the buds ect...

Is the fridge an acceptable place to store seeds? I've seen you talk about your solutions for seed storage GQ. What's a good alternative for the city kids?

Also met a lot of ppl in WA that store their buds in the freezer after it's dried. Is this best practise? Sorry about all the questions. Many thx to you GQ and Micmac too. Thx heaps guys.

To be honest ive only been storing my seed that way for bout 10oyrs prior to that i just folded them in a piece of news paper and put then in a dark dry place till ready to use and never had a problem germinating at all, yes sometimes i do put dried cured buds in the freezer and have never had a issue with that either but just like anything that goes into the freezer its only viable for so long and with buds i recken there best to be used within 6months , another thing about the freezer is that if you have some over dry buds pop them in a bag and throw them into the freezer till frozen then take them out again and as it thaws it replenishes the moisture back in to the buds perfectly

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Used to store in fridge, freezer, vegetables crisper, no room in there to store pot, lucky if I can keep some bait in garage freezer

U be surprise what I’m storing in at the moment,get a massive pot , put in your stash in airtight jars , wrap them in plastic bag, that’s just to keep the crap of glass, cut a cover to fit perfectly at jar height, make sure it’s waterproof, leaving holes on the outer edge for drainage and place on the jars

Fill over the top with some nice soil, put a couple of flowers etc on top and sit in a shaded area outside

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

It’s probably the easiest part of the process to stuff up, get a few more grows under your belt and like growing drying, curing will fall into place

If anyone tells u they get perfect every time their lying

But it does get easier , I’ve never used any of those bags, it’s always come out exactly the way it went in with more smell

I just checked the stash yesterday and after some heavy rain n hot days , no dramas at all ,just like they went in yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by micmac