4 week old and stunted.

Thanks for all that useful feedback. You live and learn. I think I have made a number of errors here. Temps have been 18-30 colder at the start. I think the soil was ok but maybe "hot". It was a premium potting mix though I think Scott's. The led is fucking cheap and I started them only 20cm or so from the light. I also watered them twice with ph8 water. I am pretty sure I didn't over water though. I will have to have another crack. Have some photoperiod seeds I can try.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Main thing is u had a go to start with

Believe me we all fuck up, some more than others when it comes to autos, they can be tempermental little ferks

As long as u learn from mistakes, thats main thing

Brother made exact same mistakes u made (still makin em)

Does'nt mean u give up on auto's, just means do a bit more reading and check out few grow journals on oz stoners

And if u got normal beans then yeah probs easier to learn with

That time of year man, get those beans jumpin.  Good luck

Dont give a fuck if u been growin for 150yrs and won 10 fuking canna cups

Some of us ain't green fingered or in your case meth coloured

Stop putting shit on ppl that just wanna learn 2 grow best medicine theycan might take 2yrs, might take 10 who gives a fuck

I hate negative arseholes like u who put shit on ppl who are trying there best to learn from dedicated growers willing to share their yrs of knowledge

without judging and making belittling statements. Grow the fuck up or keep you mouth shut

Either way i know it'll be difficult 4 u. Cause you'll have 2 use whats left of your brain

Have a nice day

• Upvote 4

Yes I agree with bob obviously ppl do the best they know how some get it quicker than others , some have never grown a tomato let alone weed but suffer from chronic pain or other ailments and are only trying to get some relief , if they can't get it right help them from your experience not put shit on them for their lack of
  • Upvote 1

Dont give a fuck if u been growin for 150yrs and won 10 fuking canna cups

Some of us ain't green fingered or in your case meth coloured

Stop putting shit on ppl that just wanna learn 2 grow best medicine theycan might take 2yrs, might take 10 who gives a fuck

I hate negative arseholes like u who put shit on ppl who are trying there best to learn from dedicated growers willing to share their yrs of knowledge

without judging and making belittling statements. Grow the fuck up or keep you mouth shut

Either way i know it'll be difficult 4 u. Cause you'll have 2 use whats left of your brain

Have a nice day

Fucking amen Bob. Could not have said that any better

Yep, huge shame Buzzo's not popping in anymore, he was nailing it when autoflower was a rude word.

Should have also mentioned the cold not helping, I've been struggling a bit with my auto's over the last couple of months due to savage overnight lows, one of those times the old high heat output HPS comes into it's own.

Don't give up man, look at it as part of the learning curve.

:peace: