what ec should i start my clones on?

hey all getting some new clones soon, most likely blue cheese, skunk, and lemon haze.. they are most likely medium sized clones pretty well rooted most of the time...when i put them into my new system what ec should i first run them on? im running a recirculation system/Wilma now not dwc so the roots do not enter the water....less chance of problems for me.

Edited by medicalgrower

Just remember to take into consideration what your tap water or whatever water you are using is before you add nutrients, my tap water is around 300ppm but the water i use in my res is tank water and is around 20 ppm.

Z

thanks everyone...

just wondering do u treat your tank water and how do u treat it? i got some defuse to treat my tank water....

Hi Mate, No i just use the tank water as is, only treatment it gets is the nutrient that i use ( Cultiplex Extra Nutrex ) which does a pretty good job of keeping the PH where it should be. In my drip fed DWC setup i keep the PPM at about 900 or so in flowering and seems to be pretty good, this is my first time at Hydroponics so still learning after many years in the dirt, i really can not believe how fast my 5 plants are growing, never seen anything like it but as i said it's my first go at DWC and also my first try with LED (Viparspectra V900) which is a definite step up from the 400 HPS i have been using for years.

Not sure what you mean by (defuse to treat my tank water) Sorry.

All the best with your mission mate

Z