pistils turning brown wk 4?

im worried about 1 of my plants. the pistils have mostly turned brown and it seems early for this to happen? ive read possibly hermied or stress etc..

i cant think of anything recent that could of stressed the plant and i dont think its hermie.. i check most days for signs and i have 2 other flowering plants in my tent which are a different strain and only have the odd pistil turning at this stage.

if one plant was pollinated shouldnt all show similar signs?

heres a pic. let me know what you guys think and if i should worry or wait it out?

3340ebcdded3187ffb7fb9c8f951844f.jpg

38b9fabde6d7473eb7f26d014750b147.jpg

comparison to other plants

415573a4a6c3001e0f83366f89b80544.jpg

809e58352c94991db5a2f8afa2de9159.jpg

48af6a1bc09d4dd45f68ecb210763aed.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

I don't think there's anything to worry about except trying to get that branch below the light if I read it right

cool i know they are healthy 100% just didnt know if this situation can happen and not be pollinated or stressed. also read things like brown pistils indicate end of bud development etc so was worried..

as for the tall plant i did kinda supercrop the main stem and then had it supported with twine keeping bent so was under light but i took twine off and its popped up again

Its just a phenotype of the strain I would say, the hairs look more orange to me,I had a similar plant once but the hairs on mine actually fell off intermittently till about week 8 when things filled out more,also local Sativa's do weird things grown indoors and are always herm in my experience,just be vigilante about looking for pods ,also it will take a long time to fully flower ,but its healthy anyway,just slight nutrient burn on the tips,are you still using nitrogen? Edited by Mcbuddin
  • Upvote 1

Its just a phenotype of the strain I would say, the hairs look more orange to me,I had a similar plant once but the hairs on mine actually fell off intermittently till about week 8 when things filled out more,also local Sativa's do weird things grown indoors and are always herm in my experience,just be vigilante about looking for pods ,also it will take a long time to fully flower ,but its healthy anyway,just slight nutrient burn on the tips,are you still using nitrogen?

cool,

just using bloom nutrients and small amount potash once a week as well as cannaboost. ive been giving her some kelp extract stuff moderate dose once a fortnight. not heaps of N but a small amount extra.

i kept using 1/4 strength vege nutes for first 2 weeks of flower alongside bloom nutes.

i just have no idea what strains they are so really don't know what to expect as well as it being my first grow