Anyone using Advanced Nutrients yet?

Guest niall

Is anyone using Advanced Nutrients yet?

I know many growers are sceptical of bold claims from nutrient companies, but these guys really do seem to know what they're doing in comparison to others. Results from legal Canadian medical grows seem to indicate Advanced Nutrients produced significantly more vegetative and cannabinoid yields.

They've got forums up on their website, and it looks like they've just started pushing into the Australian market on the East coast. Anyone using them yet?

Advanced Nutrients devotes all its research and development to building plant-specific products for cannabis growers. This concentrated effort is crafted by five PhD holders (all doctors of plant science), two full time chemists and a staff of dedicated individuals. We work with licensed medical marijuana growers who provide us with plant tissue samples that we test during all phases of growth. Our products help you tweak every aspect of growth: you have godlike control over your plant's health, maturation, yield and potency. We've even created special horticultural regimes tailored for individual strains of marijuana.

We're proud to report that our products and programs have been praised by plant scientists around the world. We've even received high praise from Dr. Mahmoud ElSohly, who runs the US government's very own marijuana farm at the University of Mississippi .

Dr. ElSohly's Plant and Soil Science department showed interest in our cannabis-growth products, so we shipped our products to them. They tested our products against their own specialty cannabis plant nutrients in a scientific study. They found that our products were far superior to theirs, in results and in ease of use. In fact, our products made their plants have higher yield, vigor and potency. They told us that Advanced Nutrients formulas produced a healthy, robust harvest without complication, and that Advanced Nutrients stoked 21% more biomass (bud weight) along with an overwhelming 42% increase in measurable THC. Just think, the US government's very own pot farmers loved our nutrients!

We've also received praise from the Canadian Cannabis Research Institute, which says we are THE recognized leaders in plant-specific growth technology.

Advanced Nutrients is constantly pushing scientific and botanical boundaries so we can bring you the best products. We want to establish a partnership of mutual success and prosperity with you. As you explore our website and use our quality products, we hope you are as excited as we are about the Advanced Nutrients approach to growing nature's kindest herb.

Hey there Niall,

I have looked in to these things and they sounded ok. The problem with them is (according to my hydro shop) is that 3/4 of their range is not allowed in to australia because of some junk about it having unsafe chemicals, or not enough organics or it is organi or some shit like this.

My hydro shop only carries a few of their things, I for one would rather stick with something made by Australians for Australian conditions.

pot tv makes it sound good,

What I dont like is all the formulas and confussing shit, and the fact that they have several of the same products but called differnet names to try and trick people.

They claim it was all tested on MJ plants which is ok if you live where they live.

It sounds good though and I wouldnt mind trying a few of their things out. but like I said majority of their products are banned by customs for some reason.

Hey there Niall,

I have looked in to these things and they sounded ok. The problem with them is (according to my hydro shop) is that 3/4 of their range is not allowed in to australia because of some junk about it having unsafe chemicals, or not enough organics or it is organi or some shit like this.

My hydro shop only carries a few of their things, I for one would rather stick with something made by Australians for Australian conditions.

pot tv makes it sound good,

What I dont like is all the formulas and confussing shit, and the fact that they have several of the same products but called differnet names to try and trick people.

They claim it was all tested on MJ plants which is ok if you live where they live.

It sounds good though and I wouldnt mind trying a few of their things out. but like I said majority of their products are banned by customs for some reason.

Hey Ferengi420,

I saw your post on the " ADVANCED NUTRIENTS FORUMS '' asking for Auzzie Distributors -

They mentioned that " ACE Hydroponics " Unit 3/3 Villiers Dr , Currumbin Waters , QLD . Ph # 07-55250077 , have some of their Products !!

By any chance did you get in contact with them ??? Thanks

Longbearded

OOPS ..... Sorry About the Previous Post - too many fingers ..ha..ha..

Edited by longbearded