anyone used big bud

Ok I was a member on the boards for sometime and I thought what better to do than ask the guys that I know on their boards about their products.

heres the thread and answers. ps- I was under another name so the Ferenge handle is fairly new. but these guys know their stuff and I was very interested in their brand for awhile.

http://www.advancednutrients.com/forums/sh...22936#post22936

Been a while since last you were here.

Without any sort of sales pitch at all,I can tell you that Big-Bud is one of the best flowering supplements to hit the market.You will find numerous threads here from everyone who has tried it,and everyone who has...raves big on it.A lot of work and major testing was done on this product,as AN wanted a product that used the right ratios,of phosphorous,magnesium and potassium,as well as amino acids,as opposed to just using huge ratios of P+K like so many enhancers do.

Carboload works two fold.First it helps supply carbs to your plants,allowing the plant to use energy more efficiently,and second,it supplys a food source for bacteria,fungi,microbes etc.in your medium.

from my buddy Darkone.

And

I use both carbo load and big bud and I love both products dearly. I have scrapped some of ANs products, but those are 2 I am using for sure with AN's base nutes, both 2 and 3 part. If your going to use carboload I have a reccomendation for you.

Use it all the way through bloom to finish. Even/especially while you flush. I find that it really plumps up the buds, and since most flushing agents are "sugar water" Carbs are not the enemy! It's kind of like Hansel and gretel: feed em lots of crap and fatten those girls up before you bake em. :P.

BigBud is the best bloom additive I have ever used hands down. seems expensive, but pays dividends in the end. My friends thought I was nuts for spendin that kind of $$$ on a single product. They are growin the same strain as myself, and I am proud to say that my buds are better and bigger, dense, stinky, tasty and STONIER! (is that a word?) I use it in conjunction w a 0-50-30 (approx) bloom stimulator to kick it up a notch. I beleive AN has a similar product. hope this helps

Doesnt' stop verticle growth. I've been using Big Bud and Overdrive (another AN product that replaces big bud in week 6 & 7) for most of this yr. This current crop will be the first time I use Carboload. I tried it once but it clogged everything up. My feeders, pump etc. At the time I was using Fulvic Acid and it was bonding with it. I've recently switched to HydroShuttle (which does the same as Fulvic Acid) and will start using carboload as it doesn't bond with the Shuttle. I think ur lucky if you only have a little store and they sell AN. A few small stores I've been to have never heard of it, and it's the biggest selling hydro nutes in the world.

V8.....

As the one who originally wrote that reply to F420, I can tell you that neither Big Bud and Overdrive,or Carboload will stop early flower stretch.they simply weren't designed to.

Super bud will do this,but I am not a big fan of Paclo in any nutrient.There are other ,safer PGR's.and a little research should turn those up....

At certain temps and PH ranges,complex sugars like carboload can react with fulvic,and to a lesser degree humic,basically forcing the sugars back out of suspension and into a bit of a jelly like mess.

Easy enough to go around that issue by either using the fulvic as a foliar only,or adding carbo only to your regular straight water applications.It has no NPK and so will not interfere with your weekly feeding amounts.