Whats seedbanks does everyone use?

Just a heads up, Kripp. Don't get your hopes up too high in regards to the 'Thai Stick' because it's probably been bastardised a hell of a lot compared to what you may be thinking you may have.

The old landrace Thai that we had back in the 70's-80's that was done up as Thai Stick, is a finicky sativa strain that takes forever to finish up, and is highly susceptible to turning hermaphrodite. So yeah, don't be surprised if it doesn't resemble the old landrace strain, because breeders have probably crossed a lot of other stuff over it, just to stabilise it. It possibly doesn't even have any Thai genectics in it whatsoever.

I was blown away when I seen a breeder palming off Thai as a Auto-flowerer the other day. No shortage of those pollen chuckers that borrow on stories of old to palm off crap to unsuspecting punters of today.

Yea know im aware of the history of the thai stick and yes however i emailed the company and spoke to em they claim its still 100%sativa and that they have spent time try to breed back only the thai genetics into it.. also they warned it would be about 3 maybe even 4 month to fully flower.. they reguarly seeds not autos but yes ive heard lots rumored about the hermy gene in this strain.. ill try find the convo in my emails to show u exactly what they said.. i guess only time will tell.. so far 100% germination rate with em and they looking quite healthy however only a few days old.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

And really at end of the day its probaly closest me or anyone will get to this strains origanal beauty.. why oh why did will have to start losing this beautiful strain

I doubt the strain is totally lost. It's probably more of a case that it's been bastardised for the sake of the mighty dollar by Westerners. There's always some tosser that thinks they can improve on a strain. And no doubt there'd be a few pollen chuckers that think they've got the genuine genetics, but don't at all, and are palming it off as Thai just because they got fed a story once.

Sorry to say, but a lot of the Breeder/Seedbank industry is based on BS marketing.

I doubt the strain is totally lost. It's probably more of a case that it's been bastardised for the sake of the mighty dollar by Westerners. There's always some tosser that thinks they can improve on a strain. And no doubt there'd be a few pollen chuckers that think they've got the genuine genetics, but don't at all, and are palming it off as Thai just because they got fed a story once.

Sorry to say, but a lot of the Breeder/Seedbank industry is based on BS marketing.

Im hearing you well we will just have to see what the finished product looks like

Im in WA.My experiences this year have varied.I ordered with bonza and the first send and resend didn`t arrive.They suggested I source an alternate address interstate which I did and got my next resend.

So because that worked I then ordered through seedsman due to their awesome bitcoin freebies and my first and second send failed to arrive at my interstate address.I pmed scoob asking for advice and he and seedsman went out of their way to ensure my next send got to me,and with even more freebies then I should have got.

Since I had opened a bitcoin account for that seedsman order I`d left about $20 in it.Well I was stoked to see bitcoin had gone crazy and that it was now up to about $120 in value so I spent it on a herbies order which I got in about 10 days,first go.