Whats seedbanks does everyone use?

That's what I was thinking, lol

Can't see why not... no need to waste money on stealth, if they cannot prove you received it, you get your money back. Posting without tracking is at the sellers risk.

I paid an extra $16 for EXTRA stealth .. they sent me a tracking number the next day .. spewing the breeders packaging was an extra $36 though .. I didn't go for it ..

There's been a lot of talk about people not getting their seeds , I've tried 3 companies and have received both orders . The 3rd one is on its way . I'll keep you guys updated .

I think Yantra's downfall was selling the buds they were ok to order from before the bust, probably still ok to order from just get a mate to deposit the cash that's tight lipped and of course use a safe address

problem i see is with there payment methods either money order or bank deposit, very easy to look up the time of deposit or money order taking out and view the surveillance camera and use face recognition and match u to the data base..

one thing is never underestimate the government! we often think nah no problem they can't be that anal about a bust but remember people are being paid to do this very job they arn't paid to sit around playing with there ass, if its a crime they can and will investigate, if someone dobs u in they have to investigate no matter how big or small..

I think Yantra's downfall was selling the buds they were ok to order from before the bust, probably still ok to order from just get a mate to deposit the cash that's tight lipped and of course use a safe address

problem i see is with there payment methods either money order or bank deposit, very easy to look up the time of deposit or money order taking out and view the surveillance camera and use face recognition and match u to the data base..

one thing is never underestimate the government! we often think nah no problem they can't be that anal about a bust but remember people are being paid to do this very job they arn't paid to sit around playing with there ass, if its a crime they can and will investigate, if someone dobs u in they have to investigate no matter how big or small..

I wouldn't trust anyone that's how you get busted. I'll just order from Haze.io plenty of strains to chose from. What I like you can buy feminized seed and can buy 3 that way you can buy a lot of different strains.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't trust anyone that's how you get busted. I'll just order from Haze.io plenty of strains to chose from. What I like you can buy feminized seed and can buy 3 that way you can buy a lot of different strains.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Good luck with your Haze io orders, i would like to see how other peoples orders turn out from this company they sure do have quick shipping

• Upvote 1

Ordered my seeds on the 1st of August .. they posted em on the 4th and gave me a tracking number .. they arrived today , 18th august .. 2 weeks from posting ..

I gotta say ; I was a little bit worried when I got the package . It looked like nothing I'd ordered .. I won't say what they came in but it's interesting how they do it . Haha ..

5997a1eb90c7accfdf7d370a52976188.jpg

1. Afghan Skunk (advanced seeds)(10)

2. White Widow (Seedsman)(12)

3. Mazar x White Rhino (world of seeds)

(14)

4. Baked Alaska (high altitude)(3 free)

Haze.io

Highly recommend!

Edited by Jim420