Whats seedbanks does everyone use?

Yantra were selling weed ,,,the main guy got busted.

Now the company is run by administrators ,stopped selling weed and have since expanded on their seed side of business.

But never full of stock in all strains ,

Seems like the cops weren't interested in the seed selling ,,only the selling of weed .

I had a couple of orders between him being busted and me hearing confirmation that there was a bust ,,so I'm guessing all is well at Yantra seed wise.

But it's a gamble ,,,,,because the cops know what's going on .

But the importing seeds is a gamble too ...just have to weigh it all up and go with what you feel ok with.

quote name="Riverinaboy" post="522660" timestamp="1501987916"]So is the seed bank no good through Yantra as I'm about to order 4 strains.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yantra were selling weed ,,,the main guy got busted.

Now the company is run by administrators ,stopped selling weed and have since expanded on their seed side of business.

But never full of stock in all strains ,

Seems like the cops weren't interested in the seed selling ,,only the selling of weed .

I had a couple of orders between him being busted and me hearing confirmation that there was a bust ,,so I'm guessing all is well at Yantra seed wise.

But it's a gamble ,,,,,because the cops know what's going on .

But the importing seeds is a gamble too ...just have to weigh it all up and go with what you feel ok with.

quote name="Riverinaboy" post="522660" timestamp="1501987916"]So is the seed bank no good through Yantra as I'm about to order 4 strains.

I'll give them a miss then thanks for the heads up.

Honestly mate .. I've ordered through ILGM, first parcel got lost , second one came . 43 days from order date ..

Ordered through Seedsman and got my pack about 9 days later .. only problem was setting up my bitcoin account .

Easiest was haze.io . Payed with PayPal on the 1st of August .. they've sent me a tracking number too .. by the looks , it should be here within a week or 2 ..

Honestly mate .. I've ordered through ILGM, first parcel got lost , second one came . 43 days from order date ..

Ordered through Seedsman and got my pack about 9 days later .. only problem was setting up my bitcoin account .

Easiest was haze.io . Payed with PayPal on the 1st of August .. they've sent me a tracking number too .. by the looks , it should be here within a week or 2 ..

What strains did you order Jim420. PayPal be good.

b32663456354a28a6a82b88d199625d0.png

There's a lot of good strains available .. im only starting out, so ordered strains that are easy to grow .. gonna do seedsman's white widow first . Got some amnesia haze for outside .

Edited by Jim420

b32663456354a28a6a82b88d199625d0.png

There's a lot of good strains available .. im only starting out, so ordered strains that are easy to grow .. gonna do seedsman's white widow first . Got some amnesia haze for outside .

Do you have a link google send me to royal queen seeds..

Can you pull your PayPal payment still, if your order doesn't arrive? :D

That's what I was thinking, lol

Can't see why not... no need to waste money on stealth, if they cannot prove you received it, you get your money back. Posting without tracking is at the sellers risk.

Edited by billygoat
  • Upvote 1