Difference Between PGR's and Canna Boost?

Ya need to find ya mojo again mate that y i said go back to basic and build from there once ya have it start to play and tinker and before ya know it u will be up to ya eye balls again in buds.

I know once i get to turn the switch again after over a year out of the game it will take a grow or 2 to get my grove back but it is something i am looking forward to.

And i will b doing some learning as well, as i wont b using 400w any more it will b a 630w cmh or a 600w hid or both...

• Upvote 3

Yeah i use to use a nice combination DM Advance A+B VEG/Flower, Silica, Superthrive, Monstabud i think that's all i had it was a good combination but was looking more into one brand kits instead of all different brands

i see Hydro is doing well with just A+B and Cal/Mag

think i might just stick to basics

• Upvote 2

I was wondering if somewhere in your haze you were reading about Bloom ,yellow bottles .in particular Bloom ultra.

They use plant extracts instead of pgrs.

Been thinking for a while about trying it on a couple of plants,,curious to see a plant start budding with only three days to preflower.

Might post an experiment one day .

Don't get any ideas Gazza ,,,keep yours simple ,,,

Gazza please dont take wrong way, you are dropping all this coin for very little return.

You want bang for ya $ and i get that we all do.

My advice would be forget about all this that and the other and go back to basic.

If you have the genetics all the addives are not needed,good air flow good light and feeding is all that is needed and the plants will do there thing.

Before all this fancy stuff came on the market ppl where doing very well with the basics to use for growing.

For the most part IMO all the extras that are on the market are just a money spinner, just my 2 bob worth...

Hear Hear,well said truth

• Upvote 1

Yeah i use to use a nice combination DM Advance A+B VEG/Flower, Silica, Superthrive, Monstabud i think that's all i had it was a good combination but was looking more into one brand kits instead of all different brands

i see Hydro is doing well with just A+B and Cal/Mag

think i might just stick to basics

I gotta agree with Ozzy on keeping it simple, I'm not an experienced grower been doing this since the start of the year but having much more success this run keeping it simple instead of last run trying to invent some magic formula of multiple products.

Thanks for the compliment, all I've used so far is Seasol in veg, GT Coco A+B, GT Silica, some CalMag and some PK13/14 in weeks 4-5. I went with the GT nutes as cheaper than canna but whatever you go with keep it simple and get your genetics and environment right first and you will have good results.