• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
Massive Bloom

Photo

Difference Between PGR's and Canna Boost?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4606 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

Does anyone have experience with using PGR replacing with Canna Boost, i was reading about Canna Boost the other night and it seems that its a organic replacement for PGR's just wondering what your experiences have been using it?

i haven't tried Boost yet because its expensive and i was under the assumption it was used during the whole flowering period but now realized its only used for 7 days

Canna claims up to weeks off flowering time is this true?

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 6933 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
You can get FAT buds without that shit Gazza/crystal/?
Learn to grow properly, the shit taste much better, for you and your "mates"

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4606 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

Pedro, Canna Boost is part of there range man its not a PGR

http://www.canna.com.au/cannaboost

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 6933 Posts:
Don't waste your money

Edit:  Pedro, there's no need for the personal insults and derision, if you can't be civilised then say nothing

lol ok

Edited by pedro de pacas, 24 July 2017 - 08:41 PM.
Shit stirring

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • 4041 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual

Canna claims up to weeks off flowering time is this true?

That's sounds as if it's a sales pitch, Gaz. If it were to do that, I'd imagine that it'd have be something like a genetic modifying additive. Which in turn I'd be inclined to call Bullshit on it.

I'd love to know their theory behind that claim.

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4606 Posts:

That's sounds as if it's a sales pitch, Gaz. If it were to do that, I'd imagine that it'd have be something like a genetic modifying additive. Which in turn I'd be inclined to call Bullshit on it.

I'd love to know their theory behind that claim.

Actually it may have been the NF or Cyco PGR i read that on, i can't seem to find it on the Canna advert now but i swear i read it maybe it was a ebay add? i can't find it now

Jim420

Jim420

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 Posts:
You're only supposed to use canna boost for 7 days ? Wtf?

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• Moderator Crew
  • 9702 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

Gazza please dont take wrong way, you are dropping all this coin for very little return.

You want bang for ya $ and i get that we all do.

My advice would be forget about all this that and the other and go back to basic.

If you have the genetics all the addives are not needed,good air flow good light and feeding is all that is needed and the plants will do there thing.

Before all this fancy stuff came on the market ppl where doing very well with the basics to use for growing.

For the most part IMO all the extras that are on the market are just a money spinner, just my 2 bob worth...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

1c09cfd2af86b08236d8aae64be3c1c2.png 238aaf249588faf6b08458dc851d1fd2.png 9eacf9355edd65a41896f9498ab26e43.png
lback-OS-05a.gif post-5-1216534976_thumb.png

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4606 Posts:

Gazza please dont take wrong way, you are dropping all this coin for very little return.

You want bang for ya $ and i get that we all do.

My advice would be forget about all this that and the other and go back to basic.

If you have the genetics all the addives are not needed,good air flow good light and feeding is all that is needed and the plants will do there thing.

Before all this fancy stuff came on the market ppl where doing very well with the basics to use for growing.

For the most part IMO all the extras that are on the market are just a money spinner, just my 2 bob worth...

Yeah i was looking at getting the Canna Kit it comes with A+B, Zym, Rhizo, PK-13-14, Boost, was just wondering what the difference between a PGR and Boost was but all good man

Just for fun

Just for fun

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: 400w hid
P/k 13/14 is just that its just extra p/k that is added when the plant needs a big hit of p/k. You could just up your nute strength but that also adds n. And you only use it for a couple of weeks I think between week 4 and 6 of flower as a rough guide.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.