Aussie made Ozi Magic Grow

Two Australian products as supplements to A + B flower mix

Bud Monsta.
This products' description is "for use in bud formation of flowers and fruit"
Is this a PGR? I can't tell from the minimal information on the site.
I was told to use it at the flip for two weeks and then move into the Ozi Tonic
All I can tell you is when I add it the day I flip them to 12/12 all of the plants stretch and grow more then when running 22/2 on 2.0 EC of nutes.
Again I noticed it this time in the first week and with a few hairs showing I had decide to move to straight to the OZi tonic, I really don't need anymore height as I am under control.
From my thinking and please as always correct me it I am wrong, but probably a great product for outdoors and 100% indica but not good indoors for a sativa?
It's probably while my sativa has been more extremely fluffy than before.
Probably good to use indoors with an earlier flip to 12/12 in the heat of summer to lessen the chance of mould?
Thoughts?

Ozi Tonic
This products' description is " for use in fruiting/flowering stage"
I was told to use it two weeks after flipping to 12/12.
I had decided to run it after 1 week to try and make the buds as dense as possible.
Is this a PGR as well?
Great product for thick dense buds.
Thoughts.

Thanks again any and all of your time

post-60114-0-79023000-1499923816_thumb.jpg

post-60114-0-49466500-1499923833_thumb.jpg

I think there should be a law that clearly states if it's a PGR or not .. I get massive headaches from buds that were grown with PGR's . They kick in as soon as I smoke those kinda buds . The only way to get rid of my headaches is to sleep it off . . This is just a noob question but why grow your weed with that shit ? It's nasty ! I'm not trying to offend anyone that uses them , I just don't get it .. [emoji1308] Edited by Jim420

THanks Gazza, now looking at it, they state it's organic so it shouldn't be a PGR.

I just notice they stretch like bastards when I use it, I suppose it's great to see a product doing the job it should.

There are naturally occurring plant growth regulators , PGR's , in kelp , alfalfa / lucerne , coconut water

I think there should be a law that clearly states if it's a PGR or not .. I get massive headaches from buds that were grown with PGR's . They kick in as soon as I smoke those kinda buds . The only way to get rid of my headaches is to sleep it off . . This is just a noob question but why grow your weed with that shit ? It's nasty ! I'm not trying to offend anyone that uses them , I just don't get it .. [emoji1308]

Agree completely but naturally occurring PGR's shouldn't do that to you , there not man made chems which allot are band for food crops 

& are still sold under the counter at hydro stores 

• Upvote 1

There are naturally occurring plant growth regulators , PGR's , in kelp , alfalfa / lucerne , coconut water

Agree completely but naturally occurring PGR's shouldn't do that to you , there not man made chems which allot are band for food crops

& are still sold under the counter at hydro stores

I don't know why I get the headaches I just assumed it was the PGR's .. when I smoke good weed I don't get the headaches but the stuff going around Melbourne just doesn't agree with me ? It's real dense and has a horrible smell . As soon as I have a puff I start feeling my headache coming on .

I don't know why I get the headaches I just assumed it was the PGR's .. when I smoke good weed I don't get the headaches but the stuff going around Melbourne just doesn't agree with me ? It's real dense and has a horrible smell . As soon as I have a puff I start feeling my headache coming on .

i reckon that's exactly what gives you headaches , BS man made PGR's & lack of flushing in a soilless medium 

As many can testify... There's no substitute for good genetics.

There's no substitute for good genetics Grown Well & IMHO organically 

• Upvote 1