Hey Gazza mate, only just picked up your post,yeah chilled out a bit on the old ph pen,only worry bout whats goin in now

Mate any advice with this whole ppm thing.

After loading up water with the nutes and additives i've got,only reading about 240-260 on tds meter. That was going in, not runoff.

Does this sound low. Plants are at 60 days,all autos and full on flowering. Should i be bulking up on nutes?

Or does same thing apply as checking ph

do you check your ph before or after nutes?

do your self a favor - throw that fucking PH pen out!

Then go to a store and get the little PH water tester kit with a little tube and dropper of the liquid. 

Test the PH to feed and you want it to look like you need drink more water to piss - ie an off yellowish colour. Do this your whole grow and it will be better. 

That PH pen is misleading you and you are not really using it right either. 

I know coz I went through 400 bucks worth of them before figuring this out.

Also in a PM you mentioned using blood and bone in coco! NO! NO NO fuck ing NO! Just use coco perlite mix, use the fucking A&B as per the guide by Buzzo for autos and you will be right. 

Don't forget the seasol and dont message me unless you follow these directions