Could someone please give me heads up on what best option when watering with nutes and seasol with PH at 6.5

going in.

Problem is it's coming out at 4.3.

I've used PH up & down to raise it to 9.5,still comes out at 5 at the highest.

My question is,do i keep raising PH to the point where it comes out at 6.5?,or is it best to add ashes or the like to soil to

bring into right range.

First time invest in pen and fuk me it makes a diff

Also have tried flushing with 9.5 PH,does'nt seem to make diff

PPM started at 570 and reduces to bout 345 after couple flushes.

Calibrated pen and double check with liquid tester.

Really app any ideas or help

I've got 4, 30ltr pots,each one add water with PH 6.6,two litres. Comes out 4.5

Then flush with two litres of 8.5,comes out at 5

Flush with 10.5,comes out at 5.4

Mind you this is first time flushed pots. Does it hurt to keep flushing with higher & higher PH

Also p.p.m keeps dropping with each flush,down to 360.Is this normal?

Hi cardrona,mate tried taking bhudast monk approach,lasted bout 10mins

Never had to much of a prob picking up how things worked in the past,not saying i'm a professor or smart arse,but trying to zone in on the workings

of this incredible,life changing,pharoe of photosynhthesis,(man spelling sucks),just does my head in.

So,appreciate your call for calmness and will give chillen a grillen (fark to out of it)

• Upvote 1

Maybe try some ph stabilised nutes. Or you might be having trouble with your pH pen. Pens can be tricky at 1st. Be through with cleaning pen ( i bath- dry in distilled water twice every time the pen contacts ph buffers, cleaner, nute mix. Ive have found the most important thing is to always use the storage chemical.

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

Bob when i first started growing in coco i checked my run off and noticed it was off but the plants looked beautiful no problems at all and they flourished after this i never checked the run off again for PH i found there was no need to as other have suggested to you

all u need to do is check the run off for PPM only when u see signs of problems or salt building up

make sure your mixing your nutrients in a bucket properly and make sure your mixing in your PH down also with a very good stir even go as far as adding a air stone and waiting 10mins for it to mix

Bob when i first started growing in coco i checked my run off and noticed it was off but the plants looked beautiful no problems at all and they flourished after this i never checked the run off again for PH i found there was no need to as other have suggested to you

all u need to do is check the run off for PPM only when u see signs of problems or salt building up

make sure your mixing your nutrients in a bucket properly and make sure your mixing in your PH down also with a very good stir even go as far as adding a air stone and waiting 10mins for it to mix

Hey Gazza mate, only just picked up your post,yeah chilled out a bit on the old ph pen,only worry bout whats goin in now

Mate any advice with this whole ppm thing.

After loading up water with the nutes and additives i've got,only reading about 240-260 on tds meter. That was going in, not runoff.

Does this sound low. Plants are at 60 days,all autos and full on flowering. Should i be bulking up on nutes?

Or does same thing apply as checking ph

Edited by afgahn bob