floralicious

quizywig

Gen hydro products are the best on the market by far - the amount of money these guys spend on R&D of their products is more then all the other hydroponics nutrients combined.

There web site is genhydro.com , check it out to see all there products. They even have a week by week chart for flore and veg growth with what product u should use.

Even NASA on the space station use their products....nuff said

Jackfrost.

I will stick with my mj specific nutrients, in my opinion they are far superior to any of the broad spectrum types on the market, including the 3 part GH nutrients which are a little low in magnesium for cannabis which is why many US and Canadian growers are also adding epsom salts to their reservoirs.

Dutch Master is our brand of choice at the moment, their nutrients are designed for growing one thing only, cannabis.

post-19-1098781279_thumb.jpg