Diagnosing Issue | Leaf Curling

Lady beetles catch a few if u can or u can buy some online might best way to go u want them out real quick or the crop may be destroyed

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thanks, yeah I bought some lady beetles a while ago, don't think I applied them properly, haven't seen any for a while. Still got mealy bugs and actually I have a feeling I've got White Fly and not Aphids.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Update: bad news, bag seed Sativa Dominant plant decided to grow Nanners & pollinate herself. Lots of Seed through the buds. Hopefully the other two weren't pollinated too.

Not sure if it was genetic or if it was due to environmental stress. Getting a bit warm now in the tent...

She was also plagued with Mealy Bugs, they were all through the buds, so she's in the bin now. She probably had another 3-4 weeks to go. Oh well, whatever, never mind...

Still got Barney's Farm Cookies Kush & an unknown Hybrid in there. Should be about 2 weeks from harvest

post-60432-150684636137_thumb.jpgpost-60432-150684640868_thumb.jpgpost-60432-150684648984_thumb.jpgpost-60432-150684655043_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app