Wish I found this 2 mths ago

Bush u have so much coco there Burke would be happy with you haha

Yer I went up significantly in pot size and vegged for extra 2 weeks 4 in 50 ltr pots

And 4 in 35 ltr pots just to see the difference pot size will make ... I usually grow in 18 ltr pots

A guy has gotta have a hobby might as well be making Kick arse meds

I have my my lights about 40cm from the top of my plants and don't have any burning issues at that height , I run my fan 24/7 and need to to keep the charcoal filter working and the smell under control, my lights are on at night during flower and off during the day and that also helps stabilise temps , I still grow threw summer but I tend to have my centre hps turned down to 400w

add204fc86560b4dfebb3c6dcd955712.jpg

looks impressive do you think the oscillating fan was too strong and giving them wind burn ?

Bush u should try those sizes in fabric pots my autos grew so fast

To tell you the truth I don't think I'll grow in pots this big again the plants grow to big and the stretch is out of control, Iam completely out of head room and thinking about pulling 2 plants out and Finishing them out side got seriously over grown .

e35fe6c9f76ffa74a83294177c1543e0.png

Edited by Bushwacked74

i

I can but only 100mm coz of the drainage and I need the fall for the water to run away

Have you got any room left up top or are the lights as high as they can go ? Can't wait to see where this goes ! [emoji1362]