grow research performance grow

Another +1 for photo plants. I'm sure autos have their place, just not in my garden!

Are you renting a house or a unit? You'd be surprised where you can stash your plants when you have an inspection - I've gotten away with having a drop sheet over my tent and stacking a bit of "storage" in front of it. Also 25+ litre pots in various wardrobes, under the house, in the roof etc.

Be creative and you won't need to limit yourself to tiny pots because you won't be able to grow a decent size/yielding plant in 6L of soil. Hydro you could possibly get away with it (google "hempy buckets" for super cheap passive hydro).

Roof is looking good at mo,just a quick trip up the manhole(or person hole),best for smell to. Thanks for suggestions peoples,renting a house,so bit easier

to hide.

Guys,having prob with PH at mo.

Going at 6.7.coming out at 4.5

Got ph up & down,even when up water to 9.5,still comes out at 5

It's weird cause first time had this prob.Calibrated meter and also checked with liquid tester,have'nt added anything diff or changed nutes,

Do i keep flushing at higher PH until it comes back to 6.5,or add some thing alkiline (cant spell) to soil. Plants don't look too bad at mo.

Anyone any ideas?post-61357-0-50130200-1498978829_thumb.jpgpost-61357-0-18482600-1498978901_thumb.jpg

post-61357-0-43456300-1498978983_thumb.jpg

Dont overthink your watering too much Bob. Your soil will buffer the pH so long as you are in range and if you're pouring in water between 6.5 and 7 you should be OK. If your plants are getting nutrient lockouts from bad pH it will be pretty apparent that something is wrong - things go south fairly quickly - and those pics dont show signs big danger signs. They might be getting wet feet with all the flushing/pH testing though. Overwatering can lead to lockouts as well so tread carefully there.

I wouldn't flush based on my runoff pH unless I knew I'd dumped way too much nutrient in and my plants were burning up or something like that. So long as you use water that is in the right pH range and don't overwater your plants really should be fine.

Patience :)

Well that's a relief,thanks stinky.i thought might be flushing and testing till cows came home.

Just got couple of testers and went a bit overboard with checking things out, First time got serious with PH

Thanks for response brother.

Know EXACTLY what you mean man,less is better,but it's so friggen hard to pull back. Just wanna give em everything

Allways on the lookout for every little thing that does'nt look right. Then go ape shit trying to resolve, Need to take big breath(or valium)

Know patience is key,just so hard to find