3rd week flower light green

Hi all, I'm 3rd week into flower and my babies are going a really light green, I'm using coco coir 400w hps my ph goes in at around 5.5-6 and my run off ph is currently at 6, I'm feeding ag grow bloom with monsta bud and a little bit of humiboosta with an ec of 1.6-1.8 and introduced the flowering nutes at day 12 of flower temps are 27-28 light on 23-25 lights off my roots are healthy and everything seems to be ok but the girls don't look to okay and I don't have the slightest clue what is going on aha.. Any help is appreciated :) won't let me upload pics so here is a link to the pics http://imgur.com/cXueoMG Edited by Erbfarmuh421

Bit hard to be sure without pics, but I find that the stretch phase leads to very hungry plants for a few weeks, and even when upping the nute strength new tips appear a bit pale and yellowish, it's pretty normal.  As above I stick with veg nutes for up to 3 weeks into 12/12, and also temporarily raise EC by about 0.2-0.4.  Just be sure to flush the coco out after doing that.

Hey tough, it was way to high at 3.4-3.6 but flushed them last night and bit it down to 1.5 colour is coming back on them now and looking good just got slight nute burn from the high ec in the soil but should come back after the flush :) thanks hashy I left a pic it's in the link I can never get the photo to upload through here