Any advice greatly appreciated

Hi all. First time posting so please forgive me if i do this wrong lol. Just after some advice from all the lovely members out there. My grow at the moment consists of 2 aurora indica fems, 2 reg strawberry cough, and a cheeky little tutankhanum that a friend gifted to me as a clone. Am at day 3 of 12/12 and ha e just noticed some yellowing at the tips of the leaves on the new growth on the auroras. I am growing in coco and hand watering nutrients at an ec of 2.0 and a ph of 5.8. All other plants look ok.c0c572f9d7ee706d64597c6ec0342202.jpgccb45f5de26ff813ddbdfabfb3ec1f23.jpg

Thanks for looking all and here is a photo of the whole gardenaaccdc6784216f4797d3b28253414164.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

It's hard to see real colour with that light on ,,,,but sounds like your nutes are a little too strong for the plant with yellow leaf tips.

Just a matter of making up a weaker batch for it .,,,could try dropping down to about 1.7 EC for it and see how she goes .

Good luck.

Thanks for the info. Had my suspicion that that was the case. Fed this afternoon at 1.8 so shall see if that helped

are the tips white or yellow ? take another photo, white means theyre fine .... but that you are close to pushing the plants too hard with a high ec of the nutrients youre feeding them with... I personally dont worry too much if the tips are just white, i certainly wouldnt be feeding them stronger nutrients though... maybe even dilute a feed of nutrients or two and continue at the strength you have been feeding them.... the light distribution over those plants is good, you can afford to feed them stronger nutes like you have been....

what is the ec of your nutrient feeds anyway ?

are the tips white or yellow ? take another photo, white means theyre fine .... but that you are close to pushing the plants too hard with a high ec of the nutrients youre feeding them with... I personally dont worry too much if the tips are just white, i certainly wouldnt be feeding them stronger nutrients though... maybe even dilute a feed of nutrients or two and continue at the strength you have been feeding them.... the light distribution over those plants is good, you can afford to feed them stronger nutes like you have been....what is the ec of your nutrient feeds anyway ?

Hi there puff tough and thanks for the reply. Here is a pic out of the light. Lesson learnt there lol. But anyway the tips are definately yellow. Been feeding at an ec of 2.0 but am dropping down to 1.6-1.7 for these ladies only. Still going to run 1.8-2.0 on the other ladies as they seem to be doing fine. 17b29e924cf51b539d5d6bb83723375c.jpg281b124e7252e3d9896569e4fbc6f7d6.jpg

Hey Sentinel,

Those girls have just had a major change in their environment, they now need to adapt to that change. I understand your concern, but honestly, nothing to worry about. Plants use their leaves as a reservoir. They store their nutes until they are needed, then use them as the need arises. It's natural. As you get further into your 12/12 cycle you'll notice the lower growth also start yellowing as the plants stores slowly deplete. It's natural.

Now, if that yellowing was starting where the leaf meets the stem, I'd be a bit more concerned. And if that yellowing progresses, then, yea, again I'd be a little bit more concerned, but presently with the change to 12/12. All looks OK IMO

Merl1n

• Upvote 1