Spider mites and yellow top leaves

400w HPS 1.2x1.2x2m GT

Indica clones.

Bunnings premium potting mix mixed in with 10% sheep shit and 10% compost what ever was lying around.

Soooo....Day 2 in GT and the spider mites hit...Bleached tent then sprayed with Pyrethrum and then 3 days cold water n couple drops of liquid soap sprays. Day 4 sprayed with neem and another 3 days of cold water spray. Diatomceous earth sprinkled on top soil.

After a week mites are under control for now. Bleached tent every three days and will continue to do a weekly clean.

Tops of plants turning yellow now wondering if it's light bleach? Or nutrient burn? Flushed plants with PH,ed water and then repotted into 11 litre fabric pots and took out most of the sheep pellets and added more potting mix.post-60386-149543471728_thumb.jpg

post-60386-149543474521_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edit*

High coaststyles!

Can you test the soil ph?

Looks as if it is lacking in nitrogen, and something is causing a lockout I think!!! I have never used bunnings soil and shit ....

Someone here should know!

But I think testing ph level in you're soil is a good start...

Hope that helps...

Edited by AussieBogan
  • Upvote 1

imo just looks a bit beat up,

you have given them a very good once over and then some, all the extra handling and sprays,

might be the pellets gettin the soil to hot...

bunnings potting mix isnt the best either, i grew with it once, and never again, was always was an uphill battle,

as for the spider might...good luck, ya gonna need it lol

the battle with spider is real...

• Upvote 1

Aussie Bogan beat up is right lol damm spider buggering up my canna flow from the get go! Soil pH meter is broke so better get another asap...does look like a nutrient lock out..bunnings mix has a NPK of N16 ...see how they look over the next couple of days I'm just shoot ready to give up b4 I've even started.

Aussie Bogan beat up is right lol damm spider buggering up my canna flow from the get go! Soil pH meter is broke so better get another asap...does look like a nutrient lock out..bunnings mix has a NPK of N16 ...see how they look over the next couple of days I'm just shoot ready to give up b4 I've even started.

Don't give up! Learn from it...

It's a journey to better growing!

Knowledge! and Experience!

• Upvote 2