Nice suprise

Geez and you think you are excited and this is my first grow! I have 17 seeds and was going to germinate some in about a weeks time BUT I just had to do one lol. I have one sitting in some paper towel inside so I'm hoping by tomorrow it's doodle will poke out and I can put it into the pot. So excited. Is that sad?

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Morning big kev , I mean timmy lol your meant to be excited that's part of the thrill of being a grower,I end up with almost five oz of mixed buds from that winter grow,there was 38 plants that survived till harvest with various heights that ranged from 6inches high to 2 and and half foot high,each plant grew just a single stem of buds, no side branches and this is the amazing bit I only covered them from frost for a week or two and then didn't bother after that because I got lazy lol but they lived anyway also I only watered them 3times so I have no doubt that with a bit more water the buds would have bulked a bit more,on the up side I was able to collect some pollen for use on my summer crop,next winter I now know that I need to plant 4/5times the amount I had this year to get a decent harvest, I'll definitely be a winter grower from here on in,,,cheers Timmy,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

:-). Well that's still very impressive in my books GQ. 5 oz for me would be heaps. I worked out I only use about 1/4 between 6-8 weeks. Maybe a little more so really I don't need much. Considering you only watered yours 3 times, you should be chuffed with that result. My wife would shit if I had anywhere near that amount of plants. She is very nervous about me growing a couple of plants.

I have some good news. I did what you said about a month back. I have a couple of largish pots (43cm). I put your mix together. The only thing I added was a bit of blood and bone. I have had a tomato plant in there and it's looking super green and strong. It hasn't grown much. A little taller for sure. Me having no idea about plants, I though tomatoes were to be planted this time a year and from researching, it appears that it needs more warmth so I would expect come say October, it will shoot up?

So I have high hopes for my seeds based on my tomato plant. Also, my seedlings tray was attacked a couple weeks back when I moved them to get some light. Was either my dogs or the bush turkey. I managed to save it and the seedlings are looking great with all different veggies. So I might have some skill after all. The only thing I give my tomato plant is water and some seasol every couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners