Help identify this plant

^+1^

They'll grow and flower under 12/12, but you'll get better performance and production under 18/6 or higher.

Plants are like anything, the odd one will just be sickly or runty, so being 1 out of 10 that's likely all it is unless you're doing something different with it.

hey mate

It was growing in a 6 pot DWC and sharing the water and nutes with the other plants of different strains.

I checked the seed bank i bought it from and i think it's a runt of either auto cheeseberry or auto chocolate skunk... who knows..

18/6 makes sense, these autos are timed to flower regardless.

I live and learn, thanks mate for the advice.

Some even recommend 24hr/0 veg or a 20/4 for autos ...

I did not know that prior to this post.. Now i understand why autos are popular.

They are like the fast food meat pies of weed.... a four and twenty.... lol

For now it'll share the tent with the regular non-auto plants 

I'm learning so much from this grow

Much appreciated thanks Cardrona.

I did not know that prior to this post.. Now i understand why autos are popular.

They are like the fast food meat pies of weed.... a four and twenty.... lol

For now it'll share the tent with the regular non-auto plants 

I'm learning so much from this grow

Much appreciated thanks Cardrona.

Seriously where are autos popular????    If you really must grow  autos have a good search through the forums there is a thread by a so called expert at auto's. From my understanding you really need to run autos' at 18+ hours of lights on and you are still only gonna get a pissy little 2-4 oz plant..... you could get that from a photo by just running it at 12 hours from just after germination and save yourself 6 hours of running your lights every day. If you run ur photo's on 12 hr from germination you will also get a quick crop as a lot of indica crosses will mature at about 8 weeks.

• Upvote 2

Seriously where are autos popular????    If you really must grow  autos have a good search through the forums there is a thread by a so called expert at auto's. From my understanding you really need to run autos' at 18+ hours of lights on and you are still only gonna get a pissy little 2-4 oz plant..... you could get that from a photo by just running it at 12 hours from just after germination and save yourself 6 hours of running your lights every day. If you run ur photo's on 12 hr from germination you will also get a quick crop as a lot of indica crosses will mature at about 8 weeks.

Just google it like i did, They're popular elsewhere.  

I don't know how popular they are here, i'll take a look at your local reference..

>  you are still only gonna get a pissy little 2-4 oz plant.

Yep, so far in my limited actual experience i've seen a bonsai runt.

I see your point, thanks.

• Upvote 1

Seriously where are autos popular???? If you really must grow autos have a good search through the forums there is a thread by a so called expert at auto's. From my understanding you really need to run autos' at 18+ hours of lights on and you are still only gonna get a pissy little 2-4 oz plant..... you could get that from a photo by just running it at 12 hours from just after germination and save yourself 6 hours of running your lights every day. If you run ur photo's on 12 hr from germination you will also get a quick crop as a lot of indica crosses will mature at about 8 weeks.

Interesting... Before I flip this lot in veg, I'm going to germinate a couple of beans to join the flower show...