• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Help identify this plant

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Sir PsychoHashy

Sir PsychoHashy

Feeding the Hash Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3841 Posts:
  • Interests:Fishing & Fornicating, and titties
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

^+1^

They'll grow and flower under 12/12, but you'll get better performance and production under 18/6 or higher.

Plants are like anything, the odd one will just be sickly or runty, so being 1 out of 10 that's likely all it is unless you're doing something different with it.

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain
"Not necessarily stoned, but ah beautiful" - Jimi Hendrix
"A long, long, long, long time ago, Before the wind, before the snow, Lived a man, lived a man I know, Lived a freak of nature named Sir Psycho." - RHCP

2012-2013 Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...tempt-nsw-aust/
2013-2014 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...indoor-outdoor/
2014-2015 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...ome-bean-trees/
2016 Indoor grow - https://cannabis.com...temple-of-hash/

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

mrmatey

mrmatey

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LED COB

^+1^

They'll grow and flower under 12/12, but you'll get better performance and production under 18/6 or higher.

Plants are like anything, the odd one will just be sickly or runty, so being 1 out of 10 that's likely all it is unless you're doing something different with it.

hey mate

It was growing in a 6 pot DWC and sharing the water and nutes with the other plants of different strains.

I checked the seed bank i bought it from and i think it's a runt of either auto cheeseberry or auto chocolate skunk... who knows..

18/6 makes sense, these autos are timed to flower regardless.

I live and learn, thanks mate for the advice.

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2105 Posts:
  • Interests:Don Burke loves cannabis ;)
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None
Some even recommend 24hr/0 veg or a 20/4 for autos ...

mrmatey

mrmatey

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 Posts:

Some even recommend 24hr/0 veg or a 20/4 for autos ...

I did not know that prior to this post.. Now i understand why autos are popular.

They are like the fast food meat pies of weed.... a four and twenty.... lol

For now it'll share the tent with the regular non-auto plants 

I'm learning so much from this grow

Much appreciated thanks Cardrona.

spider_b

spider_b

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS Sont t agro

I did not know that prior to this post.. Now i understand why autos are popular.

They are like the fast food meat pies of weed.... a four and twenty.... lol

For now it'll share the tent with the regular non-auto plants 

I'm learning so much from this grow

Much appreciated thanks Cardrona.

Seriously where are autos popular????    If you really must grow  autos have a good search through the forums there is a thread by a so called expert at auto's. From my understanding you really need to run autos' at 18+ hours of lights on and you are still only gonna get a pissy little 2-4 oz plant..... you could get that from a photo by just running it at 12 hours from just after germination and save yourself 6 hours of running your lights every day. If you run ur photo's on 12 hr from germination you will also get a quick crop as a lot of indica crosses will mature at about 8 weeks.

mrmatey

mrmatey

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 Posts:

Seriously where are autos popular????    If you really must grow  autos have a good search through the forums there is a thread by a so called expert at auto's. From my understanding you really need to run autos' at 18+ hours of lights on and you are still only gonna get a pissy little 2-4 oz plant..... you could get that from a photo by just running it at 12 hours from just after germination and save yourself 6 hours of running your lights every day. If you run ur photo's on 12 hr from germination you will also get a quick crop as a lot of indica crosses will mature at about 8 weeks.

Just google it like i did, They're popular elsewhere.  

I don't know how popular they are here, i'll take a look at your local reference..

>  you are still only gonna get a pissy little 2-4 oz plant.

Yep, so far in my limited actual experience i've seen a bonsai runt.

I see your point, thanks.

AussieBogan

AussieBogan

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1999 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual

Seriously where are autos popular???? If you really must grow autos have a good search through the forums there is a thread by a so called expert at auto's. From my understanding you really need to run autos' at 18+ hours of lights on and you are still only gonna get a pissy little 2-4 oz plant..... you could get that from a photo by just running it at 12 hours from just after germination and save yourself 6 hours of running your lights every day. If you run ur photo's on 12 hr from germination you will also get a quick crop as a lot of indica crosses will mature at about 8 weeks.

Interesting... Before I flip this lot in veg, I'm going to germinate a couple of beans to join the flower show...

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2105 Posts:

Autos are popular because they are quick and easy and have bought in many a novice to trying out a grow ......contain higher levels of cbd especially the newer ones 

.and they fit on a balcony or back patio and dont stick out like dogs balls

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs
definitely weed
*** Warning - Cannabis causes severe paranoia in prohibitionist countries *** OVERGROW THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT !
Every individuals interaction with cannabis is such that we all have a unique understanding of its desires and behaviors and hence often growers give what appears to be two polar opposite solutions to a growers plant issues..... Some lack biological/botanical understanding and have a limited vocabulary to describe what was merely their understandings of the interactions they've had with the plant. Sometimes successes were'nt instantiated by the choices you made in your gardens though and what you thought may have assisted you in reaching your goals didnt, and hence there are many roads travelled.... remember that. TIC-TOC TIC-TOC...... If you use disco lights (leds) I will not provide you with any advice whatsoever.

Disclaimer:
I am occasionally a megalomaniac with delusions and psychosis so anything i claim is most likely totally utter nonsense, nothing i say can and will be used against me because i am totally fabricating anything mentioned......... Fuck you very much, with love.
***So.... some people in oz and around the world are legally entitled to grow, if you are asking for grow advice i presume you are legally entitled to do so. Contact me via messenger for any cannabis grow related concerns, i will happily assist.***
I habitually skim over threads. If it appears i have poor attention to detail.......... Chronmasta's legacy lives on.

Sent from my 3rd_Eye Using jizz-6.9.69

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 2105 Posts:
They are fussy though

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.