Preventative measures for White Flies

I've read over the net and a couple of threads in this forum that were over ten years old that you can spray seedlings or clones every three days(or once a week) after they develop their third node until two weeks after swap to 12/12 with product that will prevent white flies from ever grabbing a hold?
Products suggested Neem Oil, Yates Organic Weed Spray, H2o2, yates pyrethrum spray, Garlic Oil and others. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Sprayed on stems, and leaves just before a lights out so the plant absorbs a little and they don't like the taste
Thought?

I also read about people who paint a round piece of plastic silver ,  with a hole for the plant(stem) to grow through that sits on top of the mulch or growing medium, in my case coco?
Thoughts?

Any other preventative measures?

So I've come to the conclusion that these little farkers have wasted my last grow.
As most of you know I'm a new grower to indoors and although I've grown outside, it was 25 years ago when it was throw it in and check it every 1 or two months.

This was a reveg for me and experimentation with these two strains and reveg.
I'd basically given up on reveg this Lemon Kush because even though it powered in the original, it was so slow in the reveg, I know think that it was probably the white flies slowing it down.
The other thing I was experimenting with was whether it was worth keeping this strain because in the first grow I farked the stretch and didn't really think I had them to their full potential. Now I don't know, so I'll grow a clone of it again.
The pineapple chunk that I thought was fast in reality probably wasn't because it didn't get the white flies until flowering which has now slowed it down.

From an expected yield of about 10 oz I reckon I'll be lucky to get 5 oz.

I'm going to my best to not have this happen again.

Again thanks for any and all of time.

After having one indoor grow get infested with the little white fuckers after being lax with my insect prevention routine I'm a lot more careful these days.  I've got lucerne paddocks nearby, and a sick horse paddock just behind the shed, and as a result have swarms of them flying around outside.

From early on, up to about 4 weeks into actual flower, I have a regime of spraying every 2 weeks.  Mostly Eco Neem, but I also mix it up with Confidor or pyrethrum every now and then in case of resistance build up.  I would reluctantly use pyrethrum later in flower if absolutely necessary, but don't like introducing moisture to fully formed buds.  Eco Neem and Confidor are both systemic, and have withholding periods of 4 weeks.

The porous nature of the shed that I have my tent set up in means I can't fully keep them away from the tent, so the odd one inevitably slips in, so I don't really have a choice but to use preventatives.  Sticky traps are handy as indicators, and getting the odd stray that gets in, but will not work alone as they breed like rabbits.

The porous nature of the shed that I have my tent set up in means I can't fully keep them away from the tent, so the odd one inevitably slips in, so I don't really have a choice but to use preventatives.  Sticky traps are handy as indicators, and getting the odd stray that gets in, but will not work alone as they breed like rabbits.

I have the exact same issue, shit loads of them outside and my garage isn't 100 sealed.

So looks like it's preventative from me now too, hence the thread.

Of those products you use, is there a dilution secret or follow the bottle?

I think I will always have one sticky trap in there from now on as an indicator

Thanks RHCP fan!

And please if anyone has used any of the other products that SirPsychoHashy hasn't used please comment.

I just follow bottle directions on dilution, and make sure I get under the leaves as well as on top.  I like Eco Neem as my plants have always seemed happy with it, Confidor seems to have a bit more punch but also seems to make my plants look less happy for a couple of days.  I'm sure there's plenty of other products out there though. 

Pyrethrum is okay, but not being systemic means more spraying, so I don't use it much.

I just follow bottle directions on dilution, and make sure I get under the leaves as well as on top.  I like Eco Neem as my plants have always seemed happy with it, Confidor seems to have a bit more punch but also seems to make my plants look less happy for a couple of days.  I'm sure there's plenty of other products out there though. 

Pyrethrum is okay, but not being systemic means more spraying, so I don't use it much.

Have you thought about lining the shed with plywood ?, its easy, better than using chemicals if you can do it. 

It's a garden shed bolted on to heavy pavers on a rental property, so it can't be set up as a permanent structure.  Going to the trouble of turning it into a sealed room like that would also involve building in a floor, and some sort of properly sealable door, not really feasible.  That's why I put up tents inside it as the sealed parts, but small insects can still find their way in, especially when I open the tent to work in it.

I do use surface spray around the shed and tent perimeters though, which helps.