This shit

Bro I smoked this shit called nebula last night . It's off its head . Fruity as fuck . Lemon with a flower smell . The high is clean , no headaches . No mull over either . Some of the best shit I've smoked in a long long time !!

post-60836-149403259661_thumb.jpg

I wish you could smell this , it smells like it was grown next to a lemon tree or a flower patch of some sorts . Haha [emoji1305]

Bro I smoked this shit called nebula last night . It's off its head . Fruity as fuck . Lemon with a flower smell . The high is clean , no headaches . No mull over either . Some of the best shit I've smoked in a long long time !!

attachicon.gifIMG_2422.JPG

I wish you could smell this , it smells like it was grown next to a lemon tree or a flower patch of some sorts . Haha [emoji1305]

No mullover? How the

looks like a lemon haze

No real taste to it at all even with vape they've been vacuum sealing it in pound blocks so it's compacted to the shit house and before they do that they run the buds through a tumbler to make hash so what's left is what we get it's pretty dismal but it's enough to help with PTSD just go through way to much considering only smoke after work and weekends if not working