Low odor strains?

Hybrid X by Cream of the Crop is supposed to be a low odour version of Northern Lights.  I got a couple as freebies in an order with some Sensi NL's, grew the Sensi's but haven't been able to bring myself to grow the HX's as NL won't be the same without smell.

I agree with the above, and tend to spend money on a good carbon filter instead.

I agree that the smellier the better (smell and taste are very closely related) ...unfortunately sometimes certain sacrifices have to be made - especially if growing outside in challenging areas - if inside ... like Hashy said ... just get a very good filter and grow whatever smelly strain you like.

If you are still worried about the smell ... maybe when opening the tent to water ... then make a door snake out of sand (or find another way to seal the room that your grow tent is in) and buy a second carbon filter and fan. Whenever you visit your tent (which for me is everytime I think about it ... love looking at the ladies) ... close the sealed door spark up the second carbon filter (just place the filter on the floor with a fan on top about a metre in front of the door) ... then open your tent and enjoy your quality cannabis time without any worries. This is also a good set up when harvesting ... as things can get quite smelly. I got tired of being crunched over in my tent with the fan/filter on max while trimming my lovely ladies. This is far more pleasant. :) Also ... great to have a backup system if something shits itself and allows for a bit of experimenting with reducing noise - pick different fan and carbon filter and see which one works best. Nearly forgot ... when vaping inside, I bring the second fan/filter into the living room ... turn it on and exhale towards it ... makes me feel a lot more relaxed about stealth.

If a low-odour strain was still needed ... I would go for a hybrid. Something like Pennywise from TGA Subsoil Genetics might be suitable  Although it has four phenotypes ... I only saw two different ones and both were the least smelly plant I've grown - although they also tasted the worst vaped. Maybe something to do with the higher CBD content.

Edited by pug1010