• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products

Photo

250w MH, Dimmable, Digital Ballast?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4112 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

Has anyone heard of a 250w MH dimmable digital ballast? i got one it was meant to be a 400w now i have never seen a 250w in digital and dimmable! i donno if i should even try plugging my lamp into it seems dodgy as fuck

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

nici

nici

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Does it have a gray casing and can be dimmed to 100%, 75% and 50%?

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||----|||---On Your
---|||----|||---account If
---|||----|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too...
More compassion in this world is what we need!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to expect when buying and using the Australia Post Load&Go rechargable credit card - https://cannabis.com...go-easy-as-123/

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4112 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: Revolving mirror redictecting the holly grail of lights into my grow room

Does it have a gray casing and can be dimmed to 100%, 75% and 50%?

Why does the colour of the casing matter?

hydrochronic

hydrochronic

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

You can definitely get 250w dimmable digital ballasts. Most digital ballast can also do MH or HPS no problem. You will need to provide more info like brand or model if you want any more specific feedback, nobody will know what you have got by your description. I have no experience with them personally but you could try to google reviews for your brand.

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4112 Posts:

You can definitely get 250w dimmable digital ballasts. Most digital ballast can also do MH or HPS no problem. You will need to provide more info like brand or model if you want any more specific feedback, nobody will know what you have got by your description. I have no experience with them personally but you could try to google reviews for your brand.

There's no name on it just a couple stickers, i have never come across a 250w dimmable ballast before that means it should dim to 125w/187.5w/250w and boost I'm a bit hesitant to use it

nici

nici

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Why does the colour of the casing matter?

Cos the red ones shine brighter :D  I only ask because usually companies use a colour to stand out. Is it made by Green Lighting Works (printed on the instructions)? Does it have "HID Lamp Electronic Ballast" printed on the end plate? If so sounds like the cheap one I posted about a few weeks ago it was a 250W dimmable MH/HPS.

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4112 Posts:

Does anyone sell full spectrum MH lamps? i remember Sunmaster selling a Warm Deluxe but i checked recently and they only have one 600w HPS globe available now which is a shame i loved that brand

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4112 Posts:

Pic

Attached Files

GMH671

GMH671

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
Cultiv8 I've got one & it's got 250, 400, 600 & super boost. Brilliant mate.

Gazza2001au

Gazza2001au

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4112 Posts:

Thanks, If i was going HID i wanted to go 150w for first few weeks of veg with the option of 250w than 400w for late flower, a 600w ballast is to big i have since gone with LED COB's

Ozi Magic Fertilising Crops and Bank Accounts
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.