Hemp Health & Innovation Expo 2017

Hi all

Just wondering whos going to the HHI Expo this year? I noticed the Australian Cannabis Community (oz stoners) have a spot on the exhibitors list but I havent seen it plugged anywhere? Looks to be some exciting speakers on Medical Cannabis as well as some great exhibits. Could be a great chance for some show specials (fingers crossed).....

• Upvote 3

Hi Nici, Well spotted :D Yes we will be there and encourage all members who can to drop in, check out the expo and be a part of the OZ Stoners presence too. We've got an interactive display organised for the show and will also be giving away some OZ Stoners freebies during the weekend. If you missed it last year don't miss this one. There is also a second Expo being hosted this year in Melbourne at the beginning of December which we will begin to hear more about once Sydney is finished for this year

• Upvote 3

Just got back from the show over the weekend and WOW!!! So many people from so many different walks of life which was great. Went to stop by the OS booth on the saturday but couldnt get through to crowd :) All we can say is if youre thinking of going to the Melbourne show DO IT!!! Sooooo many samples, freebies and discounts that we had to pay for extra luggage on the flight home :D

If I could make one suggestion to the OS team, it would have been good to see the website in real time. I know it's probably hard as its staffed by volunteers (and they did an awesome job!!!), but a cheap laptop connected to a projector could be a cool feature :)

Edited by nici
  • Upvote 5