How accurate are home drug tests

I've found in the past home tests are accurate, I find it takes me 2-3 weeks before I'm clear, on a test.  I'm in the same sort of boat, I'm looking for work and most ask for a fit for work assessment which includes a piss test. Im 5 days into my abstinence but if you smoke now and then a cone or 2 most people are fine when it comes to tests. I wish they would just do a spit test as I've passed those things when I was a habitual user 2 hrs after I ripped 3 cones! 

So do you think Joints clear out of your system faster than Cones..??

Im always a bit worried driving to Melbourne with all the drug buses etc Its usually 12 hours after Ive smoked that I drive to large towns that have a police station . 

Considering they test for THC and any THC is considered impaired and their is no level of intoxication One puff or 20 cones are treated the same ,and once they get a reading they treat you like an ice addict criminal scum bag who beats pensioners .

When do you think its safe to drive i usually smoke 3-5 single paper joints a night 7 days a week.. I dont smoke during day light hour and I never smoke and drive but I have shit night vision so smoking makes it even harder to see and TBO i hardly leave home anyway, I have enough shit to keep me occupied on the farm, in the Garage in the house and in the garden and the closest pub is an hour away.

Reason I ask is Im off to Melbourne next week to stock up and get a new light and Im on the road for a long time around 12 hours total include running around the outer suburbs .

I will be chewing quickez and sucking on aniseed lollies and having a nice big greasy fried breakfast .. Or is this just my, I hate the city traffic and all the fucking cars and all the fucking people and all the fucking traffic lights and all the fucking street signs and all the fucking fucked up shopping centres with all the fucking look at me's in them paranoia starting to do my head in.. I swear most of the Roo's and Wombats in my area have more road sense than half the idiots in the city. 

So do you think Joints clear out of your system faster than Cones..??

Im always a bit worried driving to Melbourne with all the drug buses etc Its usually 12 hours after Ive smoked that I drive to large towns that have a police station . 

Considering they test for THC and any THC is considered impaired and their is no level of intoxication One puff or 20 cones are treated the same ,and once they get a reading they treat you like an ice addict criminal scum bag who beats pensioners .

When do you think its safe to drive i usually smoke 3-5 single paper joints a night 7 days a week.. I dont smoke during day light hour and I never smoke and drive but I have shit night vision so smoking makes it even harder to see and TBO i hardly leave home anyway, I have enough shit to keep me occupied on the farm, in the Garage in the house and in the garden and the closest pub is an hour away.

Reason I ask is Im off to Melbourne next week to stock up and get a new light and Im on the road for a long time around 12 hours total include running around the outer suburbs .

I will be chewing quickez and sucking on aniseed lollies and having a nice big greasy fried breakfast .. Or is this just my, I hate the city traffic and all the fucking cars and all the fucking people and all the fucking traffic lights and all the fucking street signs and all the fucking fucked up shopping centres with all the fucking look at me's in them paranoia starting to do my head in.. I swear most of the Roo's and Wombats in my area have more road sense than half the idiots in the city. 

Cant vouch for roadside test strips, They are unfair, as you say 1 cone or greening out the result is the same to the law and I hate the whole piss in a cup thing, If I smash down meth, xtc, heroine or coke its out of my system in a few days(not that I use those drugs ever), cannabis can take weeks! total bullshit, I see it as making harder drugs more appealing as they won't show up Monday after a hard Friday night.  Ive passed the sponge suck test 2hrs after punching 3 cones before work, me and another bloke were shitting bricks but we both passed! I only had am ice coffee (750ml Dare ice coffee) maybe 30min before the test, we hypothesised that the test checks for residue that is left in the mouth, drinking something washed said residue away. The lady did say when I quizzed her that you pretty much need to be smashed hard at the time of the test but don't take my word for it, 

I've managed to borrow some from work recently.

Was going to test them with different theories to work out if any of them work.

I should be able to get a couple of the testers each month.

I'd be very interested to hear your results Billy coz I'm in the same boat. I'm also a light weight (only 1 cone gets the job done) but only have 4 to 5 days after before the potential "random" urine drug test. I go ok on chemist bought tests but not sure about "proper" ones.

All tests are based on the same chemistry and usually detect down to 50up (don't know how to do the proper symbol) I'm detoxing because 1, I need a job and 2, I had a fair tolerance, yesterday was day 10 and the test strip I did at midday shows I'm borderline. Im going to try again on monday and see what the strip says. Im drinking on average 1.5lt of mineral water a day and a few beers at night. If Mondays test is still borderline I've read milk thistle might help in speeding things up. 

Cant vouch for roadside test strips, They are unfair, as you say 1 cone or greening out the result is the same to the law and I hate the whole piss in a cup thing, If I smash down meth, xtc, heroine or coke its out of my system in a few days(not that I use those drugs ever), cannabis can take weeks! total bullshit, I see it as making harder drugs more appealing as they won't show up Monday after a hard Friday night.  Ive passed the sponge suck test 2hrs after punching 3 cones before work, me and another bloke were shitting bricks but we both passed! I only had am ice coffee (750ml Dare ice coffee) maybe 30min before the test, we hypothesised that the test checks for residue that is left in the mouth, drinking something washed said residue away. The lady did say when I quizzed her that you pretty much need to be smashed hard at the time of the test but don't take my word for it, 

Well that's good .. I cant start the day without at least 2 coffee's I will make them Latte's in future if Im driving to town and a third in the travel cup :-) 

Edited by Traviss

Please define borderline. ?

the tests I have bring up 2 lines, a control line and a test line, if only the control line os visible then your positive, the test line was ever so faint, going by the paperwork with the test says it should be darker to be considered clear, out of curiosity I might do another today. When it comes to these tests like a fit for work test it pays to have the test done later in the day and never give a sample to test with the first piss of the day. 

Ok. Been a bit slow on this one.

Scenario: Saturday sesh. First smoke around 7:30am. At pub between 11am to 1pm. Drank 16 standard drinks. Smoked 13 cones.

Immediately before the test I smojed 2 cones from a water pipe. Satisfactorily stoned.

Walked inside and brushed my teeth , paying attention to my tongue, for 1 minute. Colgate total was the paste.

Walked out to kitchen, waited 5 minutes. Swigged a small roughly shot glass amount of standard white vinegar. Spat it back in bottle.

Result.

Negative.