Week 4 of flowering - leaves dying

Hi guys.

Busy with my first outdoor grow. Nearing the end of week 4 of flowering and over the last week i have had a lot of leaves turn yellow and die. The leaves seem to die from the tips first, eventual browning at the tips as the leaf dies. I have looked at a few of the Leaf symptom tables that are available online and they seem to point towards a zinc deficiency. 

Pics below where taken this morning. Last pic is off the plant food ive started using...

Any advice would be appreciated. Hope i dont loose my whole plant...

post-60493-0-43183400-1491564148_thumb.jpgpost-60493-0-20436900-1491564177_thumb.jpgpost-60493-0-33278400-1491564187_thumb.jpgpost-60493-0-05223500-1491564196_thumb.jpgpost-60493-0-67623000-1491564208_thumb.jpgpost-60493-0-73532500-1491564220_thumb.jpg

So long as it's the lower shade leaves only, and it doesn't work it's way up the plant too fast, it's fairly normal.  Would usually expect to see them a little further along before it starts happening, but basically once the lower shade leaves have outlived their usefulness the plant will cannabilise the sugars out of them to divert to flower production rather than waste energy keeping them.

Or, don't worry about it, unless those pics aren't showing the full extent of the problem.

Yeah man, in my experience its fairly typical for the lower shadies to discolour towards the end of the cycle. Im no horticulturalist but ive always removed dead or dying foliage with the mindset that the plant no longer needs them if its not sending nutrients to it. In saying this ive never had any of the top shade leaves start to turn on me and have always left the larger of the leaves as they have more surface area therefore, in my thinking, are more effective at photosynthesis. Uneducated in the field but have never grown a shit plant.

So long as it's the lower shade leaves only, and it doesn't work it's way up the plant too fast, it's fairly normal. Would usually expect to see them a little further along before it starts happening, but basically once the lower shade leaves have outlived their usefulness the plant will cannabilise the sugars out of them to divert to flower production rather than waste energy keeping them.

Or, don't worry about it, unless those pics aren't showing the full extent of the problem.

Haha, i couldve saved myself some writing had i just read your response first [emoji100] [emoji100] [emoji91] [emoji89]

Yeah man, in my experience its fairly typical for the lower shadies to discolour towards the end of the cycle. Im no horticulturalist but ive always removed dead or dying foliage with the mindset that the plant no longer needs them if its not sending nutrients to it. In saying this ive never had any of the top shade leaves start to turn on me and have always left the larger of the leaves as they have more surface area therefore, in my thinking, are more effective at photosynthesis. Uneducated in the field but have never grown a shit plant.

Also, seasol all the way. I am in a fairly dry, low humidity area and ive never had a strain that doesnt love that seaweed extract!