LEC/CMH 315 Watt vs 1000 Watt HPS

pics to come mate, i have never taken a pic of my grows as of yet! to paranoid.

soon as i find a decent linux program to delete all the location data etc i will be more then happy to take a photo and upload it for everyone.

Just post the pictures man everything is viewable thru your ISP uploads... just show us

if you plan on going 1000w per plant i would like to see that!!!

Just post the pictures man everything is viewable thru your ISP uploads... just show us

Nobody has reported getting into a legal situation due to images posted on this site.  However, IMO you should absolutely remove any exif data from any images you upload to this site.  it is an easy thing to do that makes identifying people a little bit harder. 

nah mate, im not stupid. i use a VPN to hide my activity`s on the internet, sometimes even use Tor.  sorry but im just paranoid and i like to keep safe no matter what other think they know, iv learnt from some of the best and i know its very possible for LE to catch me out if i post a pic that has my location details etc still in it.

1 x 1000watt for 4 plants not 1 for each plant....i would never look at running 4000watt on 4 plants.. but im thinking about using 4 x 315watt LEC`s, 1 315w LEC for each plant. as my HPS 600w  doesnt seem to cover my 2 plants enough but the lec`s do cover each plant when using a single 315w per plant.

Edited by medicalgrower

Nobody has reported getting into a legal situation due to images posted on this site.  However, IMO you should absolutely remove any exif data from any images you upload to this site.  it is an easy thing to do that makes identifying people a little bit harder. 

thanks mate, yeah i realize this but im not going to risk it. yep like you said im making it as hard as possible for LE to identify me if there was a issue at all.

yeah im trying to find a program to remove all data from images on Linux. looking for a gui program thats well trusted.

Edited by medicalgrower