PK13/14 can be your best friend or your worst enemy.
The only way to use is spot on is with an EC reader.
If you can't get access to one then be very careful.
From what I have read their is a period of about 12 days where your normal nutes don't have enough potassium and phosphorus.
Within this 12 day period there is only about 6 days it really needs it.
It varies strain to strain.

Only use half strength and halve all your other nutes or you might get nute burn or nute lock occur.

I did a lot of research on this myself and found with weed plants it actually needs it far earlier than the bottle suggests.
I run mine from after 10days to the halfway through 3rd week from switch to 12/12. Most people still go off the bottle and 3 weeks before harvest.
This works for me and I haven't had anyone debunk me yet.
I am also still experimenting with the strain.

The official answer you'll get from anyone here is an EC reader

• Upvote 1

I agree with using at half bottle strength, and using an EC meter to make sure you don't cause nute burn.

Dunno about 10 days on, but certainly differs from plant to plant.  I just go by the look of the buds, don't really know how to describe what to look for, but it sorta comes from experience.  I usually end up going with it about 3 weeks give or take after the start of actual flower rather than start of 12/12, but most definitely way before 3 weeks from harvest.  Not even that sure it makes a huge difference, but figure it's a cheap per grow additive and it makes sense to give the plants a boost of flowering nutrition.  I won't try to claim my timing is best or correct though, just how I've found myself doing it after a few years for a variety of reasons, everyone to their own etc.  I will also often add just a tiny amount of PK for 1 or 2 feeds a week or so into 12/12, just on a personal theory that it might help with the transition into flower, but it wouldn't even be 1/4 strength.

:peace:

I agree with using at half bottle strength, and using an EC meter to make sure you don't cause nute burn.

Dunno about 10 days on, but certainly differs from plant to plant.  I just go by the look of the buds, don't really know how to describe what to look for, but it sorta comes from experience.  I usually end up going with it about 3 weeks give or take after the start of actual flower rather than start of 12/12, but most definitely way before 3 weeks from harvest.  Not even that sure it makes a huge difference, but figure it's a cheap per grow additive and it makes sense to give the plants a boost of flowering nutrition.  I won't try to claim my timing is best or correct though, just how I've found myself doing it after a few years for a variety of reasons, everyone to their own etc.  I will also often add just a tiny amount of PK for 1 or 2 feeds a week or so into 12/12, just on a personal theory that it might help with the transition into flower, but it wouldn't even be 1/4 strength.

:peace:

you're right.

It really should have said over a 10 day period, 3 days on 4 days off 3 days on again at only 25%.

Edited by BigBudSpencer