Harvest only by smell

Why is everyone bagging Loupes ?

Yeah, I used to harvest by eye, smell, intuition, whatever you want to call it...... before the Internet.

I also used to grow out shitty bag seed.... without the Internet.

And depend on advice from only a couple of "experts".... before the internet.

If a tool exists to take out the "guess@ work, why not use it?

I was just about to say this. I'm sure those medical cannabis growers just go out and have a look and go "yup this'll do."

It's called progress... and if a loupe is cheap as chips and can ensure I don't make human error, why the fuck wouldn't I use one?

Is medical cannabis different than cannabis? I'm pretty sure you can't make a "human error" growing pot, $3.00 is a lot of money

Mind you it doesn't seem to help, lots of photos of buds pulled way to early, cannabis has been smoked/used for thousands of years, how long have loupe's been around for, SFA

I certainly think a loupe would be handy if you had NFI, but progress? whatever

I don't judge however people want to do it, if you've been growing long enough, and especially growing the same strain, you will have a general idea of when it's ready and how it should look/smell, nothing wrong with this method. Indoors, for me, I am happy to check it every day and have a quick look, and make a decision when to harvest. It's also cool to just have a look at the plant at 100x magnification! no right or wrong method as long as you are happy with your smoke at the end of the day.

• Upvote 2

Is medical cannabis different than cannabis? I'm pretty sure you can't make a "human error" growing pot, $3.00 is a lot of money

Mind you it doesn't seem to help, lots of photos of buds pulled way to early, cannabis has been smoked/used for thousands of years, how long have loupe's been around for, SFA

I certainly think a loupe would be handy if you had NFI, but progress? whatever

I wasn't saying it's different cannabis, I'm saying they aren't your typical backyard growers... And I guarantee they wouldn't just go by smell to decide when it's time to harvest.

Let's just forget about hydro and indoor growing altogether actually because it all worked fine in soil outside for so many years, why do something different?

... Progress

Yes it all works fine in soil, that's right we all decided to grow inside because you get a better crop, nothing to do with it being illegal and the cops busting all the big boys with the crackdown of the 80s

most medical cannabis is a joke anyway, its the governments way of screwing people over and taxing them, that's progress for them not us  buy the look at most websites your typical backyard grower has NFI either

grow a pair and have a go outside,

if you think some clown in a white jump suit and a pair of gloves who doesn't smoke grows better than most smokers that have been growing for a long time, you are sadly mistaken

The real medical cannabis is being trailed to kill cancer cells, especially brain cancer, they aren't smoking it, its all on a cellular level,

Go and have a cone I am

• Upvote 1

Yes it all works fine in soil, that's right we all decided to grow inside because you get a better crop, nothing to do with it being illegal and the cops busting all the big boys with the crackdown of the 80s

most medical cannabis is a joke anyway, its the governments way of screwing people over and taxing them, that's progress for them not us buy the look at most websites your typical backyard grower has NFI either

grow a pair and have a go outside,

if you think some clown in a white jump suit and a pair of gloves who doesn't smoke grows better than most smokers that have been growing for a long time, you are sadly mistaken

The real medical cannabis is being trailed to kill cancer cells, especially brain cancer, they aren't smoking it, its all on a cellular level,

Go and have a cone I am

Ok you win. Smell ya plants till the cows come home. Couldn't care enough to even bother tbh