"It was the weed that made me do it..." Like WTF

An arsehole that smokes weed is an arsehole.  Maybe the odd person has negative reactions to canna use, but if that's the case they shouldn't touch it.

This guy looks like a heavy drinking arsehole, and sounds like one as well.  He'd been drinking, yet somehow nobody connects alcohol with abusive and violent behaviour?

It's a simple case of he doesn't want to go to jail, and blaming drug use for mental health problems is the only defense they can possibly come up with to get him out of it, so of course they're going to go with that, and the saddest part is that it will probably help the prick.

Won't help the cause of canna in our country for that matter.  Fat bogan retard has just managed to give both men and canna a bad name, thanks arsehole.

But who gives a fuck about all that at the moment compared to what's happened to those poor kids and his missus.  He needs to be put in general population in one of the harder jails, but just like paedo's they'll probably keep him separate for his own safety, and that's only if his sob story doesn't work.

• Upvote 1

Holy fuck!!! ..He clearly had mental health problems long before the drinking and pot smoking, i wonder what else he took that day that neither of them are mentioning

yeah would love to know if he was on any prescription drugs

and lets be honest "doubled his cannabis use?" probably bought some shitty smoke lol

who actually monitors their intake to that degree?

or synthetics

This type of legal defence is only picked up and ran with by others morons, then, some dill working for a paper who is a lazy fuck jumps on it to get his shit for the week done, before they knock off head home pull a couple of billies.

This is getting ridiculous, when are these canna warriors going to have a collective crack at this without wanting to 1 up each other and just talk shit? Really the work being done by so called activists has been pathetic thus far imho

These comments may ruffle some feathers but god knows they need a good ruffling.

Where is the canna activist movement at in this country? Has it stalled? Waiting for the govt to finish the job they have engineered to look like something other than what it really is? I dont see it out there in the governments face, in the publics face, i see petitions 1 after the other petitioning the same thing, just worded a different way, maybe as a way to distinguish themselves from the other groups in the petition arena?

This isnt a full response of where my head is at with all this, far from it. If you guys who are or know of people close to all this i'm happy to debate the issues at hand with medical canna as well as legal recreational canna as i'm not seeing constructive efforts by the "big players" working towards a common goal, a pretty hefty goal indeed. Is it because our warriors are stoners too? Not a criticism, a genuine question, is it as simple as that?

As far as im concerned if we sit on our arses doing bugger then we deserve everything the government dishes up now, and into future. 

Who is fighting the fight? Lucy Haslem? A commendable effort indeed by a mother driven to help her son to be as comfortable as possible to maybe have some semblance of quality to the end of his life, commendable to the nth degree , but after all the song and dance up and down the east coast fighting for the pharmaceutical blood money that in the end will be paraded across the country as a government success, when in fact the winner will only receive a monorail that already stitched up ogdenville

Pharmaceutical pharmaceutical pharmaceutical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOH!!!!!

Edited by Jagged
  • Upvote 1