• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana

Photo

"It was the weed that made me do it..." Like WTF

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2075 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

http://www.abc.net.a...r-trial/8369704

Perth father smoked cannabis, drank alcohol before setting daughter on fire, court hears
By Eliza Laschon

Updated March 20, 2017 19:14:50

6735680-3x2-340x227.jpg
Photo: Edward John Herbert claims he was not sound of mind at the time of the alleged offences. (Supplied: Facebook)

A Perth father who doused two of his children with petrol and set one alight had been drinking and smoking cannabis on the day of the offences, the WA Supreme Court has heard.

Edward John Herbert has pleaded not guilty, on account of an unsound mind, to five charges including attempting to kill his two daughters at the family's home in Doubleview in August 2015.

The children were aged seven and three at the time, with the younger girl suffering burns to her upper body and face.

On the first day of Herbert's judge-alone trial Justice Lindy Jenkins heard the child had suffered "severe and life-threatening" burns and would be permanently scarred.

Herbert's cannabis use had 'doubled'

Prosecutor Amanda Forrester told the court Herbert was a regular cannabis user and drinker.

His partner tendered a statement to the court which said Herbert had been "getting angry all the time" and had "doubled his cannabis use" in the lead up to the incident.

She said he had smoked cannabis throughout the day in question and consumed alcohol before he began to get angry that evening.

She tried to keep him calm as his anger escalated and feared for her life.

The woman said at one point she heard Herbert say "the werewolf is coming at 12:00pm".

Nearing midnight he said "that's it bitch, I am going to kill you", before he went to get a jerry can of petrol and entered his daughters' room.

He then poured petrol over the younger child and set her alight, before he began to douse the older child in petrol.

Neighbour smothered fire with blanket

Off-duty police officer Stephanie Bochorsky was at home when she heard the altercation and screaming from her neighbours.

The officer told the court that she ran over and asked the woman if she was OK.

"No, he's setting the kids on fire," was the reply.

Holding back tears, Ms Bochorsky said she ran into the room and found the three-year-old on fire.

She covered the child with a blanket to extinguish the fire and pulled both children from the room.

A third child was removed from the home by another woman before another neighbour entered and found Herbert pacing back and forth.

Daniel McMillan told the court he asked Herbert what he had done, and he replied that his daughter was "too beautiful", and also said "don't worry, I wouldn't have lit my boy up".

Mr McMillan said Herbert told him "they were his kids" and he could do whatever he wanted.

He also testified that Herbert had threatened him, but he was able to disarm him.

The trial continues.

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Gumby1

Gumby1

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1045 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: LED
hes a fucking monster.

an he blames the cannabis.

fucking wanker.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"

"I'm just doin what i can, with what i've got"

"I have a first place ribbon at doing nothing, its the same ribbon as last place, It's purple"

"I was not paranoid, until people started to follow me"

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• Moderator Crew
  • 9441 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

He need something as a defence so he blames cannabis.

It is dog *#%@^ like him that fuck it all up for every one, hang the dog...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

1c09cfd2af86b08236d8aae64be3c1c2.png 238aaf249588faf6b08458dc851d1fd2.png 9eacf9355edd65a41896f9498ab26e43.png
lback-OS-05a.gif post-5-1216534976_thumb.png

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Carlos Danger Mouse

Carlos Danger Mouse

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

holy fucking shit. i drink like a fish, smoke like a train, theres a jerry can out the back and my roomies kids are mega fucking annoying...

i wouldn't do that shit. dudes clearly a fucking headcase

Nuff' o' this shit. I'm gonna start 12/12 tomorrow I think. Or Monday at the latest.

with great stupidity comes something or other

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
-Bill Hicks

I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.
-Albert Einstein

DrBlueThumb

DrBlueThumb

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 Posts:
Let's form a lynch mob and butt fuck this *#%@.

smj81

smj81

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 Posts:
Holy fuck!!! ..He clearly had mental health problems long before the drinking and pot smoking, i wonder what else he took that day that neither of them are mentioning

Carlos Danger Mouse

Carlos Danger Mouse

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 Posts:

all got to go to jail and be put in the dog wing first, fuck that

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

XXXX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1988 Posts:
  • Interests:pot
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Fluro/sun

My cannabis use has doubled since I give up smoking, and nobody has been burned

lets hope he doesn't make it out of the slammer alive, or better still shoot the tnuc now

MediKat

MediKat

XXXX

• 420 Crew
  • 1582 Posts:
  • Interests:Stresslessness
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Bonkers. Roids will explain such craziness. Roids really pump people up literally and mentally apply pressure. 

His cannabis use increased most likely to try to counter the roid rage which obviously got the better of him. Sad story

From little things, big buds grow

Carlos Danger Mouse

Carlos Danger Mouse

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 Posts:

and lets be honest "doubled his cannabis use?" probably bought some shitty smoke lol

who actually monitors their intake to that degree?

California Lightworks from Quick Bloom Lights
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.