Equipment check

Also to sydney I got 27L rhizo pots and 4 is optimal for the 315w LEC grow tent (sorry not sure of dimensions) I asked if I could have 6 and the guy said there seems to be a diminishing return in cramming too many plants into a certain space and vegging for longer with less plants is more beneficial.

Check my gallery think they are either 33 or 34 days old https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/album/1673-sweet-seeds-red-poison-auto/

4 is a good number for that size tent if you want short veg time, any more than that and you end up with chaos at stretch time.  I generally veg them 3-4 weeks in that concentration, bend em over a bit at 2.5-3 weeks and wait for branches to start pushing out through the canopy and flip the lights then.  But you need to vary timings according to veg rates and expected stretch.  I also use 100x100mm screens to evenly spread the branches out and provide support in late flower. 

Also to sydney I got 27L rhizo pots and 4 is optimal for the 315w LEC grow tent (sorry not sure of dimensions) I asked if I could have 6 and the guy said there seems to be a diminishing return in cramming too many plants into a certain space and vegging for longer with less plants is more beneficial.

Cool. I'll be getting a 1.2x1.2x2m tent. Will probably go for the 630w LEC fixture but only use 1 bulb. Might use 2 if the temps permit. Might experiment a bit to see how 1 vs 2 affects yield/time/power.

4 is a good number for that size tent if you want short veg time, any more than that and you end up with chaos at stretch time.  I generally veg them 3-4 weeks in that concentration, bend em over a bit at 2.5-3 weeks and wait for branches to start pushing out through the canopy and flip the lights then.  But you need to vary timings according to veg rates and expected stretch.  I also use 100x100mm screens to evenly spread the branches out and provide support in late flower. 

Thanks PsychoHashy, will use 4 then. Was debating over 4 * 26.5L or 4 * 39L. Will probably go for 39L as they have a diameter of 40cm so should comfortably sit in the tent. Will also get a screen.

Regarding the fan, the store said the 1000mm was way overkill so quoted me for 800mm despite the fact they are the same price. Considering that my filter will be external to the tent I still think the 1000mm would be better when it comes to a longevity and value perspective. If not I may as well just go for the 500mm and save $100.