Milky or clear i can't tell lol

I like mine the same as you smj81. I just pulled mine with 90-95% milky trichs, yours dont seem too far off that. I also have mould probs with any strain I grow in my neck of the woods. Before I cut any mould out on a still growing plant I dust it with baking soda (bi-carb soda) can be bought in any supermarket. It smothers the mouldy bits and when you cut it out no spores fly off onto other good parts of the plant. Good luck with it, enjoy the smoke!

Cheers brick thanks for that info..I just cut off a bud and hung it to dry...See how that goes i guess..I'll probably pull the whole thing start of next week.. The other two plants are a few weeks behind i might let one go 50/50 milky amber and the other just milky, that's the plan anyway lol.