How's she looking!

Hello everyone, wanting to know how my plant is looking coming on to the 5th week of flower I think. Had troubles early on but I think she's looking pretty good minus a few yellow leavespost-59810-148913017361_thumb.jpgpost-59810-148913021208_thumb.jpgpost-59810-148913024109_thumb.jpgpost-59810-148913027648_thumb.jpgpost-59810-148913030576_thumb.jpg

Also got some white dots on some leaves, sort of happened over night I'm guessing it's spider mites so sprayed some neem on it

Edited by peacefrog420
  • Upvote 2

Nice. I'm doing my first grow this season, so Im hardly an expert on MJ, but with most other plants in tubs the yellow leaves generally mean the plant got a bit dry, needs a bigger pot, or is a little low on nutrients. Contrary to most advice, I prefer to overwater a little rather than underwater at this time of year.

I got a single CG in a pot 40cm diameter, 36cm deep. All bright green. Very impressed. Plant is 1.2m tall and is growing at least 2 inches a day. Used Scotts mix from Bunnings. Mine's got a few of them white spots on the leaves too. Nothing to worry about, likely just an insect stopped for a bite. I have a resident praying mantis lives amongst the foliage, and he eats most other insects that come along.

Those low down leaves turning yellow is perfectly normal, just the plant shedding leaves that have outlived there usefulness.  Plant does look a little pale overall, so could probably do with a bit more nutrition, though some sativa's in particular are naturally a bit of a paler green.

As for the spots, could be nothing, could be a few things, so just keep an eye on it, and an eye out for insects on your plants.

• Upvote 2