SA Based, 15th floor balcony

moe, wrong thread mate but i'll answer ya, oversea's is best place, Yantra Seeds is a bit read hot at the moment or u could try Southern Star Seeds or Dinkum Seeds, i ordered from Haze Io some Sweet Seeds and another order with Bonza Seeds i don't wanna put all my pennies in one jar

Very happy with the Sweet Seeds how they are growing, had 4 from 4 germinate, just over 3 weeks old and over 23cm tall

• Upvote 1

moe, wrong thread mate but i'll answer ya, oversea's is best place, Yantra Seeds is a bit read hot at the moment or u could try Southern Star Seeds or Dinkum Seeds, i ordered from Haze Io some Sweet Seeds and another order with Bonza Seeds i don't wanna put all my pennies in one jar

Very happy with the Sweet Seeds how they are growing, had 4 from 4 germinate, just over 3 weeks old and over 23cm tall

Hey Gazza what do you mean by red hot? Stay away or try them first?

Adelaide winter will kill or turn your plant straight away. Do your numbers & invest in a small tent. Its an outlay now but you will get it back with your first crop. I wish i did it years before i did. Drop me a line & have a chat.

Ahh yes sure its why i was looking at enclosure. I think a tent is a bit suss and not sure possible to have anything too exposed from street view (building rules). Might wait till after winter.. thats a loooooong wait :(

Ahh yes sure its why i was looking at enclosure. I think a tent is a bit suss and not sure possible to have anything too exposed from street view (building rules). Might wait till after winter.. thats a loooooong wait :(

You can get tents of all different sizes they have a small 40x40x120cm tent u could chuck a dinning table cloth or tarp over it it would just look like a book shelf

They went from being barely known to selling almost all their stock in like 3 weeks

i bought some beans from yantra a few weeks ago, first purchase of seeds online to be honest. basically decided to buy them after seeing the thread on here. i grabbed a 5 pack of 00 seeds cheeseberry autos